Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Have you ever been falsely accused of anything? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Mediocre_One)
    Lol, that's even worse. You're one of the rare people who actually has a genuine £1 coin and still got thrown off the bus. When it's not meant to be it's not meant to be.
    Extremely true.

ReputationRep:
    For my Spanish GCSE I was accused of using Google translate for a piece of coursework - my teacher held me back after class and looked at me so patronisingly as if she knew something I didn't - then when the words came out her mouth I could just feel the anger building up in me. Not only because I'd spent hours and hours pouring over my ridiculously priced Spanish dictionary to get it done, or that she'd spent a lot of time in class making a point of the fact that Google translate doesn't give a good translation and is very basic, but that no matter how upset she could see me getting she wouldn't believe me that I did it all myself. It killed me that I was being accused of cheating and lying and that I was trying to convince her that 'bad work' was mine when I thought I'd done a really good job. Sigh.

I don't think I've been so angry since.

ReputationRep:
    Of emotional manipulation. The person just couldn't deal with the guilt he felt for mistreating me.

Also of being a catfish.

ReputationRep:
    yea my mum thinks I nick money and jewelry off her all the time. Like I want any of her old lady pearls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queenofswords)
    Of emotional manipulation.
    Haha people throw that around a lot

ReputationRep:
    Accused of eating an after eight mint before eight o'clock. I was totally innocent.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I was accused of cheating on my partner by his dad because he couldn't accept that we had an abortion. He couldn't believe a long term couple couldn't just go through with the pregnancy and said I must have cheated or something instead.

It was years ago and water under the bridge and we get on well now

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sivthasan)
    Trying to bring down my school's servers.
    story? sounds interesting

ReputationRep:
    I was falsely accused of talking :kungfu: :kungfu: :kungfu: :kungfu: about my best friend's other friends.......

And my best friend believed them over me.........despite the fact that she knew me for like 10 years so would know that I'm really nice and would never say anything like that (especially about people i dint even know that well) and didnt even bother to ask me about it (i had no clue what was happening until everyone started ignoring me)

Obviously she is no longer my best friend, we speak ocassionally (it got resolved kinda altho she never apologised) but its ever been the same......

ReputationRep:
    I got falsely accused of calling someone fat and the guy I supposedly called fat knocked me out.

But someone I was friends with got accused of throwing a bone (from a dead fox I think) at a teacher's car and got expelled from school because of it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IKEAPanda37)
    I was falsely accused of talking :kungfu: :kungfu: :kungfu: :kungfu: about my best friend's other friends.......
    That moment when you realize there are Kung Fu Panda's emoticons on TSR...:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gwynbleiidd)
    That moment when you realize there are Kung Fu Panda's emoticons on TSR...:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    IKR!!!! Best emojis, they totes fit me perfectly :thumbsup:

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.