Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Am i bisexual? Or asexual?? Or just a straight girl with problems? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Am 22 year old girl. I have been masturbating from a very young age. I masturbate by humping against the pillow/bed or via clitoral stimulation.
    I watch making out videos straight ir even lesbian videos while masturbating. I have even had experience of making out with a girl when inwas younger,around 10yrs back.
    Despite all this,i identify myself as straight. I am attracted to boys and i have had crushes on boys. I have never been attracted to girls.
    I was in a year long relationship recently. I used to make out a lot with my bf..and i used to love it. However, he wanted to have sex and i just wasnt ready.. Even though i loved the making out part.. i never got around to actually having intercourse. Am neither against premarital sex nor i am scared about the penis entering my vagina. He even tried fingering me and giving me oral pleasure, but i dint get turned on as much as we thought i would. I coudnt figure out why i wasnt ready for sex.
    We broke up a while back because things wernt working out.
    But i am still confused as to why is dint want to have sex even thought i liked the foreplay? Is it normal to get turned on by lesbian videos ? Or am i one too? Why am i not ready for sex? Why doesnt fingering or oral give me pleasure?

ReputationRep:
    ill get my friend curtis to message you. He's quite experienced with stuff like this and I think he might be able to help you out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HarryDowling)
    ill get my friend curtis to message you. He's quite experienced with stuff like this and I think he might be able to help you out.
    you are honestly really funny aren't you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curtisball)
    you are honestly really funny aren't you
    thought this was more an area of your expertise

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: June 19, 2017
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.