Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Urbanest King's Cross Accomodation 2017 Watch

University Navigation

    • Thread Starter

    Hey guys! I will be studying King's at KCL next year and have a room at Urbanest in King's Cross, anyone else?
Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: June 19, 2017
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.