Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

My physics marks enough to get an A*? Watch

ReputationRep:
    So in the AQA GCSE Physics papers this year, I think I got about 45 out of 60 in Paper 1, 43 out of 60 in Paper 2 and about 48 out of 60 in Paper 3, plus 50/50 in the ISA. Is this roughly enough to get an A star?
    Of course, these are only approximate marks, i'm just judging based on the unofficial mark schemes. They could be 1 or 2 marks more or less either way.

ReputationRep:
    Are all the modules equally weighted, or are some worth more than others?

ReputationRep:
    Never mind, I just looked it up. The answer is yes, assuming the grade boundaries are similar to last year's.

ReputationRep:
    Great. Thanks a lot for going out of your way to reply to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cricinfo)
    so in the aqa gcse physics papers this year, i think i got about 45 out of 60 in paper 1, 43 out of 60 in paper 2 and about 48 out of 60 in paper 3, plus 50/50 in the isa. Is this roughly enough to get an a star?
    Of course, these are only approximate marks, i'm just judging based on the unofficial mark schemes. They could be 1 or 2 marks more or less either way.
    india lost

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.