Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

MSc Diagnostic Radiography - Jan 2018 Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hey!

I've just recently accepted a place for MSc Diagnostic Radiography 2018! I know it's a tiny course but maybe I can find some more people?

Just got my results of my undergrad so I'm definitely gonna be starting in Jan, all going well!

Anyone else applied/interviewed/got a place yet??

^_^
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katemoni)
    Hey!

I've just recently accepted a place for MSc Diagnostic Radiography 2018! I know it's a tiny course but maybe I can find some more people?

Just got my results of my undergrad so I'm definitely gonna be starting in Jan, all going well!

Anyone else applied/interviewed/got a place yet??

^_^
    Hi Kate

We're looking forward to you joining us - congratulations on your offer!

I've just started a postgrad thread (just in this Teesside University forum) as a way of helping new pg students connect.... it might be worth adding a little shout out on there if there aren't many other MSc Diagnostic Radiographers about on TSR yet.

Let me know if you need anything or have any questions before joining us

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I've been accepted onto this course as well, it's so nice to see someone else has too. I graduated a couple of years ago so I'll be coming in from working in a lab.
    What did you study beforehand?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Taracatface)
    Hi! I've been accepted onto this course as well, it's so nice to see someone else has too. I graduated a couple of years ago so I'll be coming in from working in a lab.
    What did you study beforehand?
    Oh awesome, hello! Glad to see someone else! I studied Biological Anthropology, (kind of an obscure one I know!) And I've only just graduated so I'm coming in fresh :")
    What kind of lab work did you do? Gonna be fun going from that to patient care as well I can imagine :")

ReputationRep:
    I studied forensic anthropology! Small world, eh? Ah cool, where did you study?
    I'm currently a Histologist, which is alright but a bit gross! Yeah, it'll be a change but it sounds like such fun and so interesting

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations on getting a place! I've got my interview in a couple of weeks time and I'm both nervous and excited! I just wanted to ask what time was your interview and how long did the whole process last? Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Congrats on your interview! I can't remember what time exactly my interview was at, but the process took about 3 hours. First you he a talk by the head of the course then you hand in all your forms and have a short test (there's more info about that on the course website) and then an individual interview what took about 15-20 minutes. Hope this helps, and good luck!

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.