Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

OCR MEI Numerical Methods - Tuesday 20th June 2017 - Exam Discussion Thread Watch

ReputationRep:
    Thought I'd post this as I can't seem to see another thread anywhere, and noone else seems to do this module. How are you guys feeling for tomorrow if you are doing this exam? I hope we don't get any horrible wordy questions like the last question on last year's paper. How did your coursework go and do you have any last minute tips for tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    I just did this exam this morning, how did you guys find it? I thought it was quite nice compared to other papers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by acidplusbase)
    I just did this exam this morning, how did you guys find it? I thought it was quite nice compared to other papers.
    Umm, it's an afternoon exam is it not?

ReputationRep:
    I did the exam this afternoon and thought it was alright? Especially having done the paper last year when I was under prepared haha

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.