Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Do you guys think BREXIT will ever happen - CANZUK will be implemented? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone, do you guys think Brexit will ever happen? and what are the chances of CANZUK formation?

I personally like the idea of CANZUK and freedom of movement, It would be really cool if CANZUK happens and freedom of movement is allowed between UK, Canada, Australia, Newzealand.

Each country has their own border protection policies, and freedom of movement seems almost impossible between these countries, Its too soon to say anything about this movement.

But the promoters of CANZUK are talking about it as if its already been in talks between these countries and CANZUK, the next big thing, is very likely to happen?.

What are your opinions?

ReputationRep:
    I may be missing something simple here, whats CANZUK?

ReputationRep:
    www.canzukinternational.com

CANZUK International advocates freedom of movement, free trade, a coordinated foreign policy and constitutional dialogue amongst Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom.

ReputationRep:
    CANZUK is literally a dream come true.
    British empire will be reuinited :^D

ReputationRep:
    Yup, I guess not many people are aware of CANZUK.

ReputationRep:
    these places are a long distance from here... it is not like hopping on to the Eurostar™ to go to Canada or Australia

ReputationRep:
    It has many other aspects too, and wouldnt it be great if freedom of movement is allowed between these countries.

ReputationRep:
    Hoping to eventually move to Canada anyway so CANZUK would be amazing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Warrior Gene)
    Hello everyone, do you guys think Brexit will ever happen? and what are the chances of CANZUK formation?

I personally like the idea of CANZUK and freedom of movement, It would be really cool if CANZUK happens and freedom of movement is allowed between UK, Canada, Australia, Newzealand.

Each country has their own border protection policies, and freedom of movement seems almost impossible between these countries, Its too soon to say anything about this movement.

But the promoters of CANZUK are talking about it as if its already been in talks between these countries and CANZUK, the next big thing, is very likely to happen?.

What are your opinions?
    BREXIT had better ****ing happen or me and the Tooting Popular Front will rise to power and take control of this ****ed up country

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dave Lister)
    BREXIT had better ****ing happen or me and the Tooting Popular Front will rise to power and take control of this ****ed up country
    Smeg off dogfood face.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Digisirran)
    Smeg off dogfood face.
    Face the truth and stop being such a smeghead!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 22, 2017
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.