Turn on thread page Beta

GCSE Statistics watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hiya Everyone!

Im a n00b here to this site but I hope that I will be a great addition to the site

Anywayz I was just wondering who here did the GCSE Statistics exam (Exam Board AQA) and what result you got.

I did the exam this year (Year 10) and I got an A! I would like to see what other people got!

C Ya!

ReputationRep:
    i did this exam with AQA as well and in year 10 and i was amazed that i got an A*. i probably got the A* by the narrowest of margins as the last question, the probability one, i got totally wrong.

ReputationRep:
    w00t! Somebody replied lol!

WOW! An A*? Thats impressive! :cool:

Anyone else??

ReputationRep:
    Hiya!!! I did it when i was 15 years old, just studied two days before (it was the latest exam) and I got an A (just two people did it :O)

ReputationRep:
    hiya

i did aqa stats got a*. Was startin to be a bit worried durin me hols because i left that exam half an hour early and was thinking i should of checked my answers more. O well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andy_)
    hiya

i did aqa stats got a*. Was startin to be a bit worried durin me hols because i left that exam half an hour early and was thinking i should of checked my answers more. O well.
    i did exactly that as well

University open days

1. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  2. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
  3. Birmingham City University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.