Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I've been given a conditional offer for the MSc in International Public Policy at QMUL 2017-2018 and I wanted to know from anyone who has studied the course or has any knowledge to share some info with me.

I've also applied to the IPP at UCL and the PP at Kings and I'm awaiting a response from them. I know the IPP at UCL is superior and I would be delighted for an offer but QMUL would be my backup if that doesn't come into fruition.

So anyone who has knowledge of how the structure, links to organisations, teaching is for the IPP at QMUL please help me out.

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Bump

Can anyone help?

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I'm an applicant to study for the MSc Public Policy at QMUL. Just wondering, how long did it take for them to reply to you? It's been over two weeks since my application. Thanks!
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SocialAddict)
    I've been given a conditional offer for the MSc in International Public Policy at QMUL 2017-2018 and I wanted to know from anyone who has studied the course or has any knowledge to share some info with me.

I've also applied to the IPP at UCL and the PP at Kings and I'm awaiting a response from them. I know the IPP at UCL is superior and I would be delighted for an offer but QMUL would be my backup if that doesn't come into fruition.

So anyone who has knowledge of how the structure, links to organisations, teaching is for the IPP at QMUL please help me out.

Thanks.
    Hello,

Congratulations on your offer from QMUL!

The structure for the MSc IPP is as follows: four taught modules and a 12,000 word dissertation. Students are assessed by two assignments per module, there are no examinations. Each module is taught by academics who are leaders in their field and are happy to give support to students outside lecturers. Students are strongly supported throughout their studies and beyond by an appointed careers adviser specifically for the School of Politics and International Relations students. Job-related events, advice about internships and CV clinics are held every week during term time.

I hope that gives a bit more of an insight into our course here.

All the best,
    Candice @QMUL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FAHIM2017)
    Hello, I'm an applicant to study for the MSc Public Policy at QMUL. Just wondering, how long did it take for them to reply to you? It's been over two weeks since my application. Thanks!
    I got an offer two weeks after I sent my application. Have you got a response yet?

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm just wondering did you ever hear back from ucl???

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.