Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, due to past circumstances I'm not entirely sure how much loan entitlement I have left so I just wanted to ask quickly here:

- I studied a particular course for 2 years
    - I ended up changing my course to a new one, and was granted an extra year of funding past the normal entitlement
    - I only ended up studying for one year and then ultimately left due to personal circumstances (not covered by any sort of mitigating circumstances, so unable to claim extra years)

So: Studied for 3 years, but was granted an extra year of funding due to health.

Because of the extra year of funding granted, do I have 1 or 2 year's entitlement? Assuming a standard 3 year course.
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matt-S)
    Hi, due to past circumstances I'm not entirely sure how much loan entitlement I have left so I just wanted to ask quickly here:

- I studied a particular course for 2 years
    - I ended up changing my course to a new one, and was granted an extra year of funding past the normal entitlement
    - I only ended up studying for one year and then ultimately left due to personal circumstances (not covered by any sort of mitigating circumstances, so unable to claim extra years)

So: Studied for 3 years, but was granted an extra year of funding due to health.

Because of the extra year of funding granted, do I have 1 or 2 year's entitlement? Assuming a standard 3 year course.
    I d think 1
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi Matt-S,

Thank you for your question.

So that we can certainly confirm what funding you will be eligible for, I would advise you to give us a call on 03001000607 to discuss this further as it can be quite complex.

Thank you,
    Kruti

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.