Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

I am freaking jealous and angry of that little *** brother !!!! Watch

ReputationRep:
    He is goddamnit smart to trick everyone ! He has goddamnit devilish mind ! Today in the morning i was brushing my teeth and that *** came there garguled his mouth and spit that on my hand . After that I just gave him a little push and thrown water on his face and he got to his mother crying told her that i had beaten him thats why he is crying ! AND WHEN she asked me about this i told his mother all about this BUT before i tell more he started crying louder and told his MOTHER that i was just garguling ang my brother put his hands before the washmission ! my UNCLE was also there and all other were angry of me ! And then my mom's brother said that I have an evil mind ! He is just a 10 yr old kid and you are 13!

ReputationRep:
    Your brother has epic bants Surprised I managed to draw any conclusion at all from that grammatical s***show :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    you're getting bullied by a 10 year old bro

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ak.C)
    He is goddamnit smart to trick everyone ! He has goddamnit devilish mind ! Today in the morning i was brushing my teeth and that *** came there garguled his mouth and spit that on my hand . After that I just gave him a little push and thrown water on his face and he got to his mother crying told her that i had beaten him thats why he is crying ! AND WHEN she asked me about this i told his mother all about this BUT before i tell more he started crying louder and told his MOTHER that i was just garguling ang my brother put his hands before the washmission ! my UNCLE was also there and all other were angry of me ! And then my mom's brother said that I have an evil mind ! He is just a 10 yr old kid and you are 13!
    Ugghh... this reminds me of the devil that is my little brother.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Yes this has happened to me while I was "garguling".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Your brother has epic bants Surprised I managed to draw any conclusion at all from that grammatical s***show :rofl:
    epic bants? who the **** uses those words?

You really are a different kettle of fish baby puncher. And by different kettle of fish I mean the retarded kind of fish who swim straight into sharks mouths.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Future.)
    Ugghh... this reminds me of the devil that is my little brother.
    The only devil around is you. you street disease.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dadadada)
    The only devil around is you. you street disease.
    Awww.... I love you. You always manage to entertain me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dadadada)
    No I'm not trying to entertain you I am trying to annoy you. Get mad you dodgy vagina.
    You're soooooo so cute

ReputationRep:
    You're soooooo so cute
    **** off don't call me cute. I'm not your stupid cuddly puppy. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dadadada.)
    Awwww but you are. You're an angry cuddly puppy. You need a hug x :console:

ReputationRep:
    Awwww but you are. You're an angry cuddly puppy. You need a hug x :console:
    Be careful he might revenge-poo on you deliberately. Source: Had a 6 month old pup visit our house then proceeded to dump on my BED.

You're totes adorable.. Never talked to you. But ur a cute little one.

ReputationRep:
    Aweeee, you're actually the cuddliest person on here. So adorable! Like an angry lil gerbil. :3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Digisirran)
    Be careful he might revenge-poo on you deliberately. Source: Had a 6 month old pup visit our house then proceeded to dump on my BED.
    Omg! It's a good thing I bought the disposable bags then.
    I'll keep in in the garage.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EL1AS)
    you're getting bullied by a 10 year old bro
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    lmfao I almost choked on my drink laughing

ReputationRep:
    Don't touch me you fart ass. God knows what diseases I would catch from you.
    Awwwww.... you're TOO adorable. Omg, I wanna take you home and cuddle you, you cutie.

ReputationRep:
    Awwwww.... you're TOO adorable. Omg, I wanna take you home and cuddle you, you cutie.
    lol

ReputationRep:
    You don't even have a home dumbass. Home to you is a worn out box on the side of the street that is full of rat piss.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShadowSeeker)
    lol
    You have to admit that he's a real cutie with all these flattering comments

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: June 20, 2017
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.