Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now
    • Thread Starter

    hello i will be studying this level 3 diploma course at college and i was wondering if i can go university after completing this course if yes which course will i be able to do please help me out and suggest me on what to do as i dont know anything about uni, the course name is Level 3 Diploma in Electrical Installations (Buildings and Structures)
    and this is the link
How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.