Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Question about Vegan girls Watch

Would I automatically have no chance with a vegan girl because I eat meat?

ReputationRep:
    Depends on the girl

I rarely eat eggs, I dont mind almond milk/chocolate soy, and I dont have meat everyday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I rarely eat eggs, I dont mind almond milk/chocolate soy, and I dont have meat everyday
    Like someone already said, it depends on the girl.

(Original post by GUMI)
    Depends on the girl
    Idk if its worth making a move :holmes: and rhis would kindaa be online dating

ReputationRep:
    Idk if its worth making a move :holmes: and rhis would kindaa be online dating
    Piss off you smelly baby eater. You'll have no chance with her.

Why don't you stick with going out with other baby eating hoes?

ReputationRep:
    Does the OP think TSR is some sort of all-knowing council that laser-engraves dogmas onto stone or...?
    Who knows ...you'll have to discuss that with the girl you're interested in..if she discards you solely based on your diet then you should move on

ReputationRep:
    I'm vegan dating a meat eater so yeah it depends on the girl but I wouldn't say you don't have chance.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If vegan girls are like vegan me they might even prefer a non-vegan partner because of the hope that they could encourage them to go vegan. Whereas one cannot convert someone to veganism who is already vegan. But I'd have to think about it some more to even be sure I would.

ReputationRep:
    Well, I'm not a girl but my boyfriend is a meat eater. I'm vegetarian. But I'm not trying to forcefully convert him or anything.
    In most cases, you will be fine

ReputationRep:
    just dont expect her to eat your meat

im vegan and i would date someone who eats meat, everyone is free to their own choice

ReputationRep:
    Depends on the girl. I'm vegan, all you'd have to do is not talk loads about how great meat is and respect my beliefs. I personally find watching people eat 'gory' meat like chicken legs and fish on the bone to be a turn off, but everyone's different.

ReputationRep:
    I'm vegan, my boyfriend is a meat eater... we get on fine, obviously we both try to convince the other to change diet but other than that everythings great

ReputationRep:
    I am vegan and I don't really care if you eat meat. It is your choice, as long as you don't make me eat meat and respect me not wanting meat in the house (maybe only as pets food) it is fine with me.

Both of my partners are meat eaters.... (I'm polyamorous, but it's a different story).

PS
    It might be because my main reason for being vegan is health reason and not moral views.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 16, 2017
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.