Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Does this sound like she wants me? Watch

I started talking to a girl on tinder earlier and we agreed to go for a night out but since we live in different towns, we decided to go to a nearby city. This means we will have to stay in a hotel but we haven't really spoke about that yet.. We have only been talking for a couple of hours and yet she agreed to the night out. Does this sound like she wants me? Should I mention the hotel to see if she wants to get one or if she has other plans?

ReputationRep:
    Ask her where she's staying

ReputationRep:
    Make sure its actually a girl and not an old hairy ****** with a 10 inch ****.

(Original post by dadadada.)
    Make sure its actually a girl and not an old hairy ****** with a 10 inch ****.
    It is actually a girl. She has quite a lot of photos and it is definitely a girl in them haha
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Lol clearly she wants you if she said yes, but yeah you probably need to plan your date/hookup if you live in different places.

(Original post by UWS)
    Lol clearly she wants you if she said yes, but yeah you probably need to plan your date/hookup if you live in different places.
    Yeah ok do you think I should ask her where she'll be staying or just ask her if she wants me to book a hotel for the night for us?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Yeah ok do you think I should ask her where she'll be staying or just ask her if she wants me to book a hotel for the night for us?
    It's better to ask where she's staying, then follow up with the hotel question if needed.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't mention getting the same hotel room. Just ask her where she plans on staying.

I asked her where she plans on staying and she didn't reply. Should I send another message and if so what should I say? Thanks

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 20, 2017
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.