Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

As Biology new spec specimen paper 2 (set 2) Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello. I have got mock exam in two days .can anybody please post they new spec paper 2 . I DESPERATELY DESPERATELY nedd it. Would be very thankful to get response.
    Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by archiiii)
    Hello. I have got mock exam in two days .can anybody please post they new spec paper 2 . I DESPERATELY DESPERATELY nedd it. Would be very thankful to get response.
    Thanks.
    Think I have it

ReputationRep:
    Would it be possible if you could send it to me aswell please
    (Original post by I'm a babe)
    Think I have it

ReputationRep:
    Revise for it instead maybe?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrazyFool229)
    Revise for it instead maybe?
    Yh i have done the papers. Found them really hard though. Ebmven though i was full preapred. :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    Do you remember the topics that came up for the 1st paper?

ReputationRep:
    Yh i have done the papers. Found them really hard though. Ebmven though i was full preapred. :unimpressed:
    Sorry to hear that. Biology is known to be an absolute ******* in terms of the specificity of the mark scheme.

I just literally just memorising the CGP Revision Guide. That's what I did for AS.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to hear that. Biology is known to be an absolute ******* in terms of the specificity of the mark scheme.

I just literally just memorising the CGP Revision Guide. That's what I did for AS.
    I know biology sucks. I dont find the theory hard. It is just practical knowledge questions that i really find hard and done me over. Wanna know that what did you get for your As. Have you done the recent one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Apcoys)
    Do you remember the topics that came up for the 1st paper?
    I have the paper with markschemes

ReputationRep:
    I know biology sucks. I dont find the theory hard. It is just practical knowledge questions that i really find hard and done me over. Wanna know that what did you get for your As. Have you done the recent one?
    I sat the AS last year and literally just finished my A-Level biology an hour and a half ago. I got an A in AS and all I did was memorise the CGP Revision guide with hardly any exam papers.

ReputationRep:
    I sat the AS last year and literally just finished my A-Level biology an hour and a half ago. I got an A in AS and all I did was memorise the CGP Revision guide with hardly any exam papers.
    Thanks . Wanna know do they also go through practical style questions. If yes i am definitely gonna buy it and GOOD LUCK FOR your results. I hope you would smash it

ReputationRep:
    Thanks . Wanna know do they also go through practical style questions. If yes i am definitely gonna buy it and GOOD LUCK FOR your results. I hope you would smash it
    They don't really go through questions in the book, but if you are familiar with common scientific methods/procedures then you will be absolutely fine. Also, thanks for the luck Good luck to you too.

ReputationRep:
    They don't really go through questions in the book, but if you are familiar with common scientific methods/procedures then you will be absolutely fine. Also, thanks for the luck Good luck to you too.
    What do you wanna do now i mean when u have done ur exams?

ReputationRep:
    What do you wanna do now i mean when u have done ur exams?
    Play GTA V until the university send me a reading list for Computer Science

ReputationRep:
    I have the paper with markschemes
    hi is it possible just to send the past paper please?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I'm a babe)
    Think I have it
    Hey i have a mock exam on the specimen papers and i was wondering if you could send me the specimen papers and mark schemes if possible before Sunday please.

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.