Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

As Biology new spec specimen paper 2 (set 2) Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hello. I have got mock exam in two days .can anybody please post they new spec paper 2 . I DESPERATELY DESPERATELY nedd it. Would be very thankful to get response.
    Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by archiiii)
    Hello. I have got mock exam in two days .can anybody please post they new spec paper 2 . I DESPERATELY DESPERATELY nedd it. Would be very thankful to get response.
    Thanks.
    Think I have it

ReputationRep:
    Would it be possible if you could send it to me aswell please
    (Original post by I'm a babe)
    Think I have it

ReputationRep:
    Revise for it instead maybe?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrazyFool229)
    Revise for it instead maybe?
    Yh i have done the papers. Found them really hard though. Ebmven though i was full preapred. :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    Do you remember the topics that came up for the 1st paper?

ReputationRep:
    Yh i have done the papers. Found them really hard though. Ebmven though i was full preapred. :unimpressed:
    Sorry to hear that. Biology is known to be an absolute ******* in terms of the specificity of the mark scheme.

I just literally just memorising the CGP Revision Guide. That's what I did for AS.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to hear that. Biology is known to be an absolute ******* in terms of the specificity of the mark scheme.

I just literally just memorising the CGP Revision Guide. That's what I did for AS.
    I know biology sucks. I dont find the theory hard. It is just practical knowledge questions that i really find hard and done me over. Wanna know that what did you get for your As. Have you done the recent one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Apcoys)
    Do you remember the topics that came up for the 1st paper?
    I have the paper with markschemes

ReputationRep:
    I know biology sucks. I dont find the theory hard. It is just practical knowledge questions that i really find hard and done me over. Wanna know that what did you get for your As. Have you done the recent one?
    I sat the AS last year and literally just finished my A-Level biology an hour and a half ago. I got an A in AS and all I did was memorise the CGP Revision guide with hardly any exam papers.

ReputationRep:
    I sat the AS last year and literally just finished my A-Level biology an hour and a half ago. I got an A in AS and all I did was memorise the CGP Revision guide with hardly any exam papers.
    Thanks . Wanna know do they also go through practical style questions. If yes i am definitely gonna buy it and GOOD LUCK FOR your results. I hope you would smash it

ReputationRep:
    Thanks . Wanna know do they also go through practical style questions. If yes i am definitely gonna buy it and GOOD LUCK FOR your results. I hope you would smash it
    They don't really go through questions in the book, but if you are familiar with common scientific methods/procedures then you will be absolutely fine. Also, thanks for the luck Good luck to you too.

ReputationRep:
    They don't really go through questions in the book, but if you are familiar with common scientific methods/procedures then you will be absolutely fine. Also, thanks for the luck Good luck to you too.
    What do you wanna do now i mean when u have done ur exams?

ReputationRep:
    What do you wanna do now i mean when u have done ur exams?
    Play GTA V until the university send me a reading list for Computer Science

ReputationRep:
    I have the paper with markschemes
    hi is it possible just to send the past paper please?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I'm a babe)
    Think I have it
    Hey i have a mock exam on the specimen papers and i was wondering if you could send me the specimen papers and mark schemes if possible before Sunday please.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.