Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    How did everyone find the exam? Do you think the grade boundaries will be lowered?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by erkhghrkhrfwe)
    How did everyone find the exam? Do you think the grade boundaries will be lowered?
    The exam was veey easy. I lijed everything about it. So i guess tht the grade boundaries r gonna b higher.. 😅

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Siddy223)
    The exam was veey easy. I lijed everything about it. So i guess tht the grade boundaries r gonna b higher.. 😅
    Did your year find it to be easy as well? I don't think I have done well so I am quite scared,

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was terrible. Much harder than the 2016 paper imo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by erkhghrkhrfwe)
    Did your year find it to be easy as well? I don't think I have done well so I am quite scared,
    Yup i havent heard of anyone tht think tht they failed. Overall everyone is predicting at least a B
    Dont worry though im sure tht many ppl from other schools found it hard. ☺
    although theres going to b ppl from private skools tht are gonna get the best marks...😕
    So we cannot predict how exactly r the grade boundaries going to b...Have you had a look at the unofficial marking scheme?

ReputationRep:
    Yup i havent heard of anyone tht think tht they failed. Overall everyone is predicting at least a B
    although theres going to b ppl from private skools tht are gonna get the best marks...😕
    So we cannot predict how exactly r the grade boundaries going to b...Have you had a look at the unofficial marking scheme?
    Do u have a link to the unofficial markscheme? I've been looking for it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tharu.Wije)
    Do u have a link to the unofficial markscheme? I've been looking for it
    https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=4717666

ReputationRep:
    Tysm!! I was really worried about that exam, went in expecting an A*, came out feeling like I definitely got a C, but after looking at the markscheme I don't think I did terribly... I got some of the mole/volume questions wrong and probably lost a few marks in section D because I had five minutes to do all of it (time management isn't my forté) but everyone I talked to thought the exam was meh...still think grade boundaries will be lower than last year tho, hopefully it's an A/A* overall. Thanks again for the link.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I think I will also get roughly a B but I was hoping for at least an A. Thank you tthough

ReputationRep:
    Tysm!! I was really worried about that exam, went in expecting an A*, came out feeling like I definitely got a C, but after looking at the markscheme I don't think I did terribly... I got some of the mole/volume questions wrong and probably lost a few marks in section D because I had five minutes to do all of it (time management isn't my forté) but everyone I talked to thought the exam was meh...still think grade boundaries will be lower than last year tho, hopefully it's an A/A* overall. Thanks again for the link.
    Well done! Np😊

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was terrible. Much harder than the 2016 paper imo
    I agree, I found it much harder than previous papers. How did your school find it?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.