Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    u know when she cries what will u do, when u ask her for sex and she says no what will u do.... u know these kind of things. just curious, i want what u write to be detailed and everything to be written.

ReputationRep:
    Like a human being who deserves to be respected.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by monsterboy)
    u know when she cries what will u do, when u ask her for sex and she says no what will u do.... u know these kind of things. just curious, i want what u write to be detailed and everything to be written.
    Gareth

ReputationRep:
    when she cries i guess i would just put my arm around her and try my best to cheer her up and help her stop crying, as for sex if she says no then it's a no, you gotta respect other people's decisions + i wouldn't want to force her to do anything. not sure what what u meant by detailed and everything to be written but if u tell me then i will do it.

Future.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmokingChains)
    when she cries i guess i would just put my arm around her and try my best to cheer her up and help her stop crying, as for sex if she says no then it's a no, you gotta respect other people's decisions + i wouldn't want to force her to do anything. not sure what what u meant by detailed and everything to be written but if u tell me then i will do it.

Future.
    noiccceey boy

ReputationRep:
    Find a upgraded model 👌

Future.
    like u know how much will u support the kids, r u just gonna watch TV all day, will u help your wife out, when shes preggerz what u gonna do then

Future.
    u know when u have kids will u help her out when u come back from a hard days work or would u just sit back and watch tv, would u help her clean up, go in detail and tell me everything ur gonna do and what u r looking for in ur women

ReputationRep:
    I'll do the obvious thing and give her a shoulder to cry on.....and then tickle her of course, no one can resist laughing when being tickled. And if she doesn't want to have sex then, well, looks like my pocket p*ssy would be a good substitute for my wife that night

ReputationRep:
    u know when she cries what will u do,
    Depends on what it's about. If it's something serious, then I'd comfort them. If it's over something minor, then I'll tell them to stop being so sensitive.

when u ask her for sex and she says no what will u do....
    Ask her to sleep naked, so I can masturbate on her.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 20, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.