Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Manchester Metropolitan University (MMU): Acceptance rate Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hello, Are MMU lenient with their entry requirements? I desperately want to get into MMU as it is the university I have chosen to get into over any other university. Have recieved a conditional offer but worreid I will not meet requirements.. I don't ever want to consider a foundation year either. Does anyone has any experience with this sort of matter or any advice they could give?Thank you much appreciated. (Hope I get into the University)

(Original post by 1612)
    Hello, Are MMU lenient with their entry requirements? I desperately want to get into MMU as it is the university I have chosen to get into over any other university. Have recieved a conditional offer but worreid I will not meet requirements.. I don't ever want to consider a foundation year either. Does anyone has any experience with this sort of matter or any advice they could give?Thank you much appreciated. (Hope I get into the University)
    Waiit for your results to see how far you have fallen short (if at all), then contact them them to say you are still interested. The closer you are to your condition then the greater chance you have, but depending how many people meet the offer, then they will only know of the day how many spare places they have.

If you dont meet your offer and they will not offer you a place, then you have the choice of foundation year if offered (especially if you are so keen to get into this uni) or resits. A gap year doing resits isnt so bad especially if it helps you get into this uni , which is such an ambition.

Id expect them to be more lenient than most.

Poll
Do you enjoy your job?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.