Join TSR now to have your say on this topicSign up now

The Hooton Plan being used against all of Europe today Watch

ReputationRep:
    When it comes to immigration the anti-fa are always there to say how it's fascism and racism to oppose.

Do you think these people who went to near certain death fought for a Europe of today, where Europeans are to bred out of existence? NO!
    I think many of them would think what war did we lose?

Name:  Into_the_Jaws_of_Death_23-0455M_edit.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  495.7 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheHootonPlan)
    When it comes to immigration the anti-fa are always there to say how it's fascism and racism to oppose.

Do you think these people who went to near certain death fought for a Europe of today, where Europeans are to bred out of existence? NO!
    Watch out OP, in a few years' time no one in the UK will be European :zomg:

Those soldiers fought against intolerance and bigotry:pierre:but humour me OP, what is it of immigrants that you seem to find lacking, is it their British, nay European! values or just because they look different to what you deem to be European?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheHootonPlan)

Name:  Into_the_Jaws_of_Death_23-0455M_edit.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  495.7 KB
    What about the 1.5million Indian and Pakistani soldiers that fought with the British army? Are their grandchildren not British enough for you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by averageteen16)
    What about the 1.5million Indian and Pakistani soldiers that fought with the British army? Are their grandchildren not British enough for you?
    It's the new immigrants coming from Syria who everyone is worried about. Indians and Pakistanis should be treated as our brothers though given we used to be part of the same empire.

And lest we forget.

(Original post by getfunky!)
    Those soldiers fought against intolerance and bigotry:pierre:
    I'm not agreeing with OP, but this is just wrong.

Churchill, for example, was almost as racist as Hitler - just against blacks and Indians, not Jews. Eugenics in the US was the inspiration for the Nazi eugenics policies. Japanese American citizens were interned during the war. The average Allied soldier was racist against the Japansese, Jews, and even more so against blacks. The propaganda posters used by the allies tried to stoke racism against the Japanese, and it worked.

The only power which was against intolerance and bigotry was the Soviet Union.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: June 20, 2017
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Liquorice: Love it, or loathe it?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.