The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Guys, the Barclays registration form does not seem to be working. I keep getting an error message when I click 'register'. Anyone else been having the same problem?
Just a question about JPM applications - I think I read somewhere that you can apply for up to three positions, but it seems that you have to do each one separately? Have other people found this?
Original post by ndm11
Guys, could we get flagged/rejected if we used a new account with a new email for SA application (without applying with the old account)?

it gets problematic with some portals, they recognise it as duplicates..
Hi, what are people thoughts in terms of applying for HK/Singapore grad positions? (or anywhere outside of the UK really.. I know US is near impossible and EU normally require fluent local language)
Reply 864
Original post by TheParham
it gets problematic with some portals, they recognise it as duplicates..

Do you know which ones? They shouldn't reject them because of it if we sent only one app, right?
Original post by ndm11
Do you know which ones? They shouldn't reject them because of it if we sent only one app, right?

They often don't reject but it simply won't be submitted correctly if it's your second account with them.. MS was defo like that, I think BNP was another.. CS was also funny with second accounts (from top of my head) I mean it's no probo you could always email HR afterwards and explain and they will sort it out
Original post by TheParham
Hi, what are people thoughts in terms of applying for HK/Singapore grad positions? (or anywhere outside of the UK really.. I know US is near impossible and EU normally require fluent local language)

If you can't speak a major Asian language then forget it
Original post by Sid1234
Hi guys so I'm looking at BAML and both their S and T and IB internships say

"

Candidates are required to be a recent graduate or in their final year of study pursuing a degree from an accredited college or university

"
does this mean that they aren't open to second years at all? that seems odd

Is BAML open for 2018 cycle? Website doesn't state it clearly.
Original post by The Rainmaker
Is BAML open for 2018 cycle? Website doesn't state it clearly.

There's the option to apply on their website? Can anyone else confirm
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Mythirdleg
You'll have to work your bollox off and long hours!

Tell me about it... (currently in IBD)
stupid question but if I have a half filled app on a career portal but didnt submit it then changed my mind and submitted for another division, it doesnt count as duplicate right?
Original post by FDR22
Hey guys, does anyone have problems loading the online tests for Credit Suisse? I have tried on two different machines but the test won't load and it says there is an error.

I'm having the exact same problem- did you manage to fix it?
are most banks setup with industry groups only and thus I'd have to choose an industry?

Or do they also employ interns into product groups?
Original post by Sid1234
stupid question but if I have a half filled app on a career portal but didnt submit it then changed my mind and submitted for another division, it doesnt count as duplicate right?

It's fine
Original post by Georgehigginson
Tell me about it... (currently in IBD)

Which building are you based in - CW?
Is anyone else having problems with JP Morgan's application at the part where it asks you to enter your secondary school education? I put in the country as UK, but it still keeps asking me for my current GPA/Grade and won't let me proceed. I've contacted HR but haven't had any reply for a while.
Original post by Mythirdleg
Which building are you based in - CW?

Not at DB
Has anyone heard from BrightNetwork past the cover letter stage? Submitted it a few weeks ago and I was told that I'd get a reply shortly. I tried calling BrightNetwork but no one picks up there. Another TSR user is in a similar position, anyone else?
Reply 878
Original post by The Rainmaker
Has anyone heard from BrightNetwork past the cover letter stage? Submitted it a few weeks ago and I was told that I'd get a reply shortly. I tried calling BrightNetwork but no one picks up there. Another TSR user is in a similar position, anyone else?

I don't know anyone that has gotten past CL so I guess take no news as good news?
do most banks have a similar ibd setup in terms of product/indsutry groups?

Latest

Trending

Trending