Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How can you cheer yourself up when your bf ended things last night and it hurts so damn much

ReputationRep:
    play games, or get out with best friends to chat up more boys (that works most times )

ReputationRep:
    torch his house

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Babyshambles)
    torch his house
    nice idea except we;re still talking and best of friends. doesnt stop it hurting though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MiniBarSmarties)
    How can you cheer yourself up when your bf ended things last night and it hurts so damn much
    Easy,download/buy/find O-zone's song
    "Dragostea Din Tei",stand infront of the mirror and make sure your infront of the mirror before it starts,then jump infront of the mirror dance histerically,jump and keep repeating it then change the song,to something happier,and keep reminding your self that you'll find a better one,and that being sad wont change anything,while feeling happy and showing him that you damn dont care will make him burn with anger,which will forsure make you feel better

ReputationRep:
    invite all your friends round yrs.....open a bottle of wine....continuously play 'i will survive' followed by 'all by myself' followed by 'im a survivor' (destinys child).....and then watch love actually and realise that there are way more guys out there waiting for someone like you!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MiniBarSmarties)
    nice idea except we;re still talking and best of friends. doesnt stop it hurting though
    hmm...so getting with his best mate/brother is also out of the question then?

Do you drink? that always helps...(kinda)...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by malteaser_69)
    invite all your friends round yrs.....open a bottle of wine....continuously play 'i will survive' followed by 'all by myself' followed by 'im a survivor' (destinys child).....and then watch love actually and realise that there are way more guys out there waiting for someone like you!!!
    But that's just pure stilton. :rolleyes:

My recommendation: chill on it and don't get worked up. Be nice to your ex, and appear to want to patch things up - then till him you're a lesbian.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds complicated...

Write your thoughts down may help. How long did the relationship last for, may I ask? Listen to music can also help, music therapy. Failing that, you might just want to stay away from him for a few days while trying get over it. Failing that, goto UpTownCity, read the jokes. Cheering oneself up is guaranteed, well, at least for 5 minutes.

ReputationRep:
    Music could help...some upbeat songs from the likes of The Smiths or Radiohead are sure to cheer you up!*

*this may not be true

ReputationRep:
    Go to the local supermarket and buy a big bag of cookies, ice-cream, donuts, chocolate, drink and anything else which is classified as junk food. Then rent out 13 going on 30 and have a night in by yourself.

(I would also reccomend purchasing a vibrator.)

ReputationRep:
    Go and snog his best mate.

ReputationRep:
    Well, there are worst things that could happen...

See Picture!
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeChuck)
    Well, there are worst things that could happen...

See Picture!
    LOL, thats pretty funny!

ReputationRep:
    got the party with friends idea planned for tomorrow night altho im not sure what music will be (friends bringin it) i have got some booze and some chocolate.
    loved the duck picture
    thanks all for helping try cheer me up! some of those suggestions really made me laugh!!!
    It was a 4 month relationship
    still wish i could have him back

ReputationRep:
    You could think about how much worse it could have been.
    You broke up, but your still friends.
    There are alot, lot worse things that can happen in a relationship to go wrong, so count yourself lucky.

ReputationRep:
    cry ur heart out to urself
    feel totally sorry for yourself
    write down how u feel
    write him a letter even if u dnt give him it
    talk to your friends constantly
    im m8s with my ex, its worse,
    try to distance urself if theres no chance of gettin bak
    meet new ppl
    dont compare, i no its hard, but dont
    let go and move on
    i feell totally sorry for u (big hug) if u need to talk im here
    xxxxxxxxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *angelface*)
    cry ur heart out to urself
    feel totally sorry for yourself
    write down how u feel
    write him a letter even if u dnt give him it
    talk to your friends constantly
    im m8s with my ex, its worse,
    try to distance urself if theres no chance of gettin bak
    meet new ppl
    dont compare, i no its hard, but dont
    let go and move on
    i feell totally sorry for u (big hug) if u need to talk im here
    xxxxxxxxx
    thank you. not being mates seems awful tho cus then im gonna lose him completly. the feeling totally sorry for myself and crying seems to come naturally at the moment!

ReputationRep:
    General cheer up things (most of which cost money - D'oh!)
    *Shopping
    *Pampering (bubbly bath, face mask, body scrub, manicure/pedicure...)
    *Go and get your hair cut and actually buy the products that they use
    *Friends
    *Marks & Sparks picnic food
    *Get down to the park and go on the swings
    Sorry that most of these cost money but you need to treat yourself (and you can use the money that you would spend on going out with him).

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.