The Student Room Group

How Does My Uni Find Out My Result?

So basically I have just completed my UAL Level 3 Extended Diploma in Creative Media and I was looking on UCAS and they do not get sent my qualification but they get other UAL ones, we also haven't been told at College about a results day or picking up results so I was wondering how the Uni's I've applied to find out my result? We haven't been told anything and don't know whats going on!. Will the College send my results to the Uni I've applied for or will I have to do it myself?.
Original post by jackmfc99
So basically I have just completed my UAL Level 3 Extended Diploma in Creative Media and I was looking on UCAS and they do not get sent my qualification but they get other UAL ones, we also haven't been told at College about a results day or picking up results so I was wondering how the Uni's I've applied to find out my result? We haven't been told anything and don't know whats going on!. Will the College send my results to the Uni I've applied for or will I have to do it myself?.

Hey,

Have you contacted your college, they should be able to advise you and tell you how you will get your results and what you need to do when it comes to UCAS :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending