AQA English Literature Love through the ages

Watch
username3419678
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I was wandering if anyone in year 13 who just did the english lit love through the ages exam remembers the question for othello, unseen poetry and section c (i did gatsby) . Thanks
username3418668
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Gatsby question A) how is the theme of desire presented
username3419678
Rep:
?
(Original post by trendingNOW)
Gatsby question A) how is the theme of desire presented
Thanks a lot! Do u remember the unseen poetry or othello at all? Certain key words? Thanks for the gatsby q.
username3418668
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
The unseen question comped Douglas Dunn's poem 'The Kaleidoscope' with a 1700s poem by a poet-
whose name begins with D also, a long title 'in memory of sir'... or something similar (I can't remember)
The statement was that the first poem is about simple grief, while Dunn's poem is about complex and contrasting emotions.
The question asked to compare and contrast how these poets presented ideas of grief.
I did another Shakespeare text
Hope this helps!
username3419678
Rep:
?
The unseen question comped Douglas Dunn's poem 'The Kaleidoscope' with a 1700s poem by a poet-
whose name begins with D also, a long title 'in memory of sir'... or something similar (I can't remember)
The statement was that the first poem is about simple grief, while Dunn's poem is about complex and contrasting emotions.
The question asked to compare and contrast how these poets presented ideas of grief.
Hope this helps!
That helps soo much, really appreciate it!!!!
username3419678
Rep:
?
Hope this helps!
Sorry to be a pain, but by any chance do u know the othello question or know someones whose done it. Really appreciate all the help!!!
zaynah_syedxx
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hope this helps!

do u know what came up in paper 2b for streetcar?
HarveySpecter15
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey what were the 2018 AQA English Literature A questions?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (22)
17.32%
I'm not sure (3)
2.36%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (41)
32.28%
I have already dropped out (3)
2.36%
I'm not a current university student (58)
45.67%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed