The Student Room Group

Tommy Robinson is an idiot

Just saw him on Good Morning Britain shouting out quotes from the Qur'an. The poor idiot didn't even know that the quotes were from the Battle of Badr, a war which took place because of the persecution of Muslims for centuries, i.e. a self-defence battle.

Right-wingers love cherry picking, no wonder in the comments half of them can't spell.

Scroll to see replies

He is a feckless eejit.
He is
Which quotes?
Source on the quotes?
**** Piers Morgan kept shutting him off every time he spoke.
It's almost like he forgot the spanking Ben Shapiro gave him.
Oh. I dont watch the news, so. I missed it. :frown:
Original post by zezno
Just saw him on Good Morning Britain shouting out quotes from the Qur'an. The poor idiot didn't even know that the quotes were from the Battle of Badr, a war which took place because of the persecution of Muslims for centuries, i.e. a self-defence battle.

Right-wingers love cherry picking, no wonder in the comments half of them can't spell.

Auotes from the Qu'ran promoting violence, a real religion of peace would take the passive route AKA Quakers. Tommy Robinson isn't an idiot, he's the only one that actually speaks the truth, but Piers Morgan can't handle a debate, and instead decided to interrupt him whenever he felt like.
Reply 7
Original post by That'sGreat
Auotes from the Qu'ran promoting violence, a real religion of peace would take the passive route AKA Quakers. Tommy Robinson isn't an idiot, he's the only one that actually speaks the truth, but Piers Morgan can't handle a debate, and instead decided to interrupt him whenever he felt like.

+1 for the profile pic
Reply 8

Tommy the truth fairy indeed.
I was interested in Piers Morgan's question that never really got an answer. If an incident occurs that involves Muslims, why do some people (including Tommy Robinson) have the initial thought process of "okay, what's the best way to make Muslims look bad off the back of this?"

Some people act as though Islam and the Rest of the World are two rival football teams, and as loyal fans of either one or the other, they must do whatever it takes to score points or get one over on opposition supporters.
Reply 10
Tommy Robinson is as much of an extremist as radical islamists.
Celtic untermensch.
Reply 12

Violence in the context of war.
Reply 13
Original post by zezno

So what ?

Forget Tommy Robinson. There are millions of people in this country who look at Islam and multiculturalism and see it as a huge problem.

They will not resolve their differences any time soon. It's getting worse each day.
can someone explain to me, I mean no disrespect by the way. Are the quotes in the Quran which talk about killing the unbelievers and so on, all writen during a time of war?
I don't know why Scots and Irish get lumped in with English people on issues of White racist thuggery.
I agree to an extent with Tommy, but can Piers stop is insufferable, always wanting to ram whatever pops into his mind down the throats of his poor guests.
Original post by zezno

Gotta love someone calling out others as "poor idiots" after making an idiotic comment himself.

This battle took place in the 620's, in Mohammed's lifetime. (Hence his reference to it in the Koran).

How could he be referring to the " persecution of Muslims for centuries" when he had only started claiming he spoke to God a few years earlier?
Original post by Mathemagicien
Don't you start...

What do you mean? My grandfather says it all the time.
Piers and Tommy are both as moronic as each other. Tommy more so.

Quick Reply