Most Stupid Ideologies?

Watch
Juan Perón
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
"National Anarchism", "anarcho-fascism" and "anarcho-capitalism" are a few I can think of off the top of my head.

Then of course there's National Bolshevism which I think is absolutely ******ed...
Gem Thief
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Juan Perón)
"National Anarchism", "anarcho-fascism" and "anarcho-capitalism" are a few I can think of off the top of my head.

Then of course there's National Bolshevism which I think is absolutely ******ed...
Inb4 A religious one gets dropped
_gcx
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Well, in all technicality, anarchy is anarchy, and the actual legislative and governmental (or lack thereof) status of any system under anarchism is identical, due to the lack of any governing body. It is merely societal attitudes that differ.

If we replace the word "stupid" (rather a poor word), with "disagreeable", then I would say most socially conservative ideologies, particularly fascism, neo-Nazism, and the Abrahamic faiths, with one in particular popping to mind, though the name escapes me.
username2053059
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by _gcx)
Well, in all technicality, anarchy is anarchy, and the actual legislative and governmental (or lack thereof) status of any system under anarchism is identical, due to the lack of any governing body. It is merely societal attitudes that differ.

If we replace the word "stupid" (rather a poor word), with "disagreeable", then I would say most socially conservative ideologies, particularly fascism, neo-Nazism, and the Abrahamic faiths, with one in particular popping to mind, though the name escapes me.
:rofl:
AmberEB
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I agree. National-anarchism is impractical in the modern world. If you are not working for your country and the values of your people your ideology serves no purpose!
username3025040
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by _gcx)
the Abrahamic faiths, with one in particular popping to mind, though the name escapes me.
I agree :mmm::mmm::mmm::mmm:
QE2
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Any ideology that contains elements that cannot be reasonably explained but must merely be accepted, is "stupid".
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (171)
44.19%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (43)
11.11%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (32)
8.27%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (83)
21.45%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (36)
9.3%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (22)
5.68%

Watched Threads