URGENT did I just mess up my gcse physics?! Please help!

Watch
Sayasta123
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hello there, on the 2017 aqa physics unit 2 paper there was a 6 marker on the lifecycle of a star. The question stated to talk about the life cycle of a star like the sun but I talked about both red giants lifecycle and auper red giants. Will I get marked down because of this. I did talk about both lifecycles correctly and completly. Thank you so much
username3033640
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
i'm not sure about the question specifically but i assume it's fine because they're still stars lol. But honestly 6 marks probs won't make a difference if you have done the rest of the paper relatively ok, don't worry about it, it's done now
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (18)
8.29%
Okay (64)
29.49%
A bit lacking (81)
37.33%
Not good at all (54)
24.88%

Watched Threads