Cute Guys vs Hot Guys

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Take your vote

Cute guys- of innocent intent, pleasant facial features (nice hair, eyes), appears submissive/feminine, young boyish appearance, friendly, smily

Hot guys- masculin, great physical shape including height, jawline, confidence in demeanour,
Ryanthom100
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Take your vote

Cute guys- of innocent intent, pleasant facial features (nice hair, eyes), appears submissive/feminine, young boyish appearance, friendly, smily

Hot guys- masculin, great physical shape including height, jawline, confidence in demeanour,
I want to be a hot guy so bad ffs, i have been stuck in the cute guy thing for waaay to long.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by Ryanthom100)
I want to be a hot guy so bad ffs, i have been stuck in the cute guy thing for waaay to long.
How tall are you? Are you in good physical shape, like athletically? How do you know you're in the cute bracket?
Ryanthom100
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
How tall are you? Are you in good physical shape, like athletically? How do you know you're in the cute bracket?
Most of the girls i have ever met have called me cute, i have a baby face etc lol. I'm in good physical shape, started the gym so my physique is improving every day. I'm 6ft.
Eternal Anglo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm a mix of the two. I have good bone structure, nice hair and large lips, but I'm 6'3 and have six pack arms a slightly ''scary'' look. At first I seem demure, shy even so I'm hard to make out.
jkls92
Badges: 20
Report 3 years ago
I'm in the cute category (though I'm high enough) and I'm happy with it.
That kind of hot guy you describe is hard for me to perceive as such (I can say if a boy is cute/handsome, but I'm often puzzled by what girls find "hot").
Tesla2112
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Most of the girls i have ever met have called me cute, i have a baby face etc lol. I'm in good physical shape, started the gym so my physique is improving every day. I'm 6ft.

That baby face will pay off in a few years. You'll look great when you are older.
silverfox44
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
gotta love a cute guy, not sure why but i've always been more attracted to 'cute' looking guys, it's usually the cute face (not a fan of facial hair so) and their hair
Eternal Anglo
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Tesla2112)
That baby face will pay off in a few years. You'll look great when you are older.
It doesn't work like that at all. Look at H from steps.

Having good bone structure, oily skin and dark features are what makes people age well.
Ryanthom100
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Tesla2112)
Yeah, just need to get rid of the spots lol. I will save up for that laser thing that apparently clears spots.
jkls92
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Eternal Anglo)
I'm a mix of the two. I have good bone structure, nice hair and large lips, but I'm 6'3 and have six pack arms a slightly ''scary'' look. At first I seem demure, shy even so I'm hard to make out.
I think I repped you by mistake (keep doing this).
Jack22031994
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I guess with that description Im more cute although I dont really like the way I look.

The hot guy description really isnt me either.
It's****ingWOODY
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Didn't you make this exact same thread yesterday?
awkwardshortguy
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I once got called 'cute but really ugly'. Considering I've never had a girlfriend before I think I'll trade my cuteness for not being ugly, never mind qualifying as hot. Assuming I have any cuteness left from six or so years ago.
Eternal Anglo
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by usualsuspects)
I think I repped you by mistake (keep doing this).
I didn't notice
username3150658
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Mix of both. Not too hot - where he is confident to the point of ignorance but not too cute - where he isn't too submissive - that people could walk over him.I ain't that buff myself but looks are pretty important - I'm not gonna lie.

Depends on what we both class as nice features, good eyes and good height.
weeping willow
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by awkwardshortguy)
I once got called 'cute but really ugly'. Considering I've never had a girlfriend before I think I'll trade my cuteness for not being ugly, never mind qualifying as hot. Assuming I have any cuteness left from six or so years ago.
who called you cute but ugly?
Ryanthom100
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by WoodyMKC)
Didn't you make this exact same thread yesterday?
I'm gonna guess u go gym from ur profile pic lol. How often do u work out, just out of interest?
Ryanthom100
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by awkwardshortguy)
Ouch, that would knock my confidence like a mo'fo lol.
awkwardshortguy
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Ouch, that would knock my confidence like a mo'fo lol.
Fortunately I never had any to begin with.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (173)
4.93%
Uncertainty around my education (512)
14.6%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (390)
11.12%
Lack of purpose or motivation (487)
13.89%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (170)
4.85%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (213)
6.08%
Loneliness (298)
8.5%
Financial worries (128)
3.65%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (139)
3.96%
Exposure to negative news/social media (159)
4.54%
Lack of real life entertainment (195)
5.56%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (315)
8.98%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (327)
9.33%

Watched Threads