The Student Room Group

Cute Guys vs Hot Guys

Scroll to see replies

Original post by awkwardshortguy
Fortunately I never had any to begin with.

I'm sure you look peng. Even though looks are important to initial attraction as Judge Judy said 'Beauty fades, dumb stays forever!'.

Work on that confidence and heart. :kissing2:
Original post by awkwardshortguy
Fortunately I never had any to begin with.

Peak, dont be like that, u should search up this video "Conor Mcgregor confidence breakdown" on youtube. It helped me approach situations and goals in life different for the better. I chose this video as conor mcgregor is great inspiration.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Eternal Anglo
It doesn't work like that at all. Look at H from steps.

Having good bone structure, oily skin and dark features are what makes people age well.

To clarify, a person that has a baby face at 20 tends to age better than a person that looks old at 20 given the absence of extreme alcohol/drug abuse and suntanning. Is that clearly stated enough for you?
Original post by Tesla2112
To clarify, a person that has a baby face at 20 tends to age better than a person that looks old at 20 given the absence of extreme alcohol/drug abuse and suntanning. Is that clearly stated enough for you?

What the fûck are you talking about? I'm 19, and I'm in really good physical shape that you won't believe it's on the face of a 19 yo. Many people think I'm older, it definitely doesn't infer anything about my aging lol
With this weather every guy is a hot guy...
Original post by Ryanthom100
I'm gonna guess u go gym from ur profile pic lol. How often do u work out, just out of interest?

3 days a week. You shouldn't need any more than 3-4 days a week!
Original post by WoodyMKC
3 days a week. You shouldn't need any more than 3-4 days a week!

Fair enough, I do about that, just over an hour each time
Original post by Tesla2112

It's not true though.
Cute boys personally hot boys are nothing compared to cute boys and look ewCute boys are amazing and CUTE
I'm neither of these. I'm just a nigg* with a rocket launcher.
Original post by Anonymous
Take your vote

Cute guys- of innocent intent, pleasant facial features (nice hair, eyes), appears submissive/feminine, young boyish appearance, friendly, smily

Hot guys- masculin, great physical shape including height, jawline, confidence in demeanour,

I'm neither of these. I'm just a nigg* with a rocket launcher
Original post by Anonymous
Take your vote

Cute guys- of innocent intent, pleasant facial features (nice hair, eyes), appears submissive/feminine, young boyish appearance, friendly, smily

Hot guys- masculin, great physical shape including height, jawline, confidence in demeanour,

I would probably go for a cute guy, with smiley face and a good sense of humour.☺️😍

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending