POLL: What clothes did you sleep in yesterday?

Watch
Poll: What clothes did you sleep in?
Pyjamas (29)
29.9%
Everyday clothes (8)
8.25%
Underwear (40)
41.24%
Nothing (17)
17.53%
Other (3)
3.09%
MartinF98
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
And can you also name your political affiliation below. I want to see if there is a correlation
butfirst_coffee
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
This is pretty interesting lol
Michiyo
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by MartinF98)
And can you also name your political affiliation below. I want to see if there is a correlation
Sounds fun :rofl:

Pyjamas, liberal (member of the Liberal Democrats).
username3118454
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Second-hand pyjamas.

Green party.
butfirst_coffee
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I was wearing a huge t-shirt. Would that fit into every day clothes??? Or Other
UWS
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I support the Green Party and I slept in a tree with nothing on. As natural as it gets.
username3118454
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
The KKK are American though. :lol:
NickAlex12
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Boxers. Labour
JMR2021_
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Everyday clothes, Labour Party.
Trapz99
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Pyjamas. Conservative
princessmaire80
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Pyjamas (well a vest and pyjama bottoms) Labour.
Lychee628
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Pyjamas
Labour
tasha_tah
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Lychee627)
Pyjamas
Labour
Same
Asolare
Badges: 20
Report 4 years ago
how the **** did any of you sleep in pyjamas in this heat

boxers, lib dem voter
El Salvador
Report 4 years ago
Nothing.

Member of the Liberal Democratic Party, member of the Oxford University Conservatives Association, member of TSR Green Party and TSR Liberal Party, volunteer of Civic Party Hong Kong, campaigner for an independent.
ThePricklyOne
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Slept in someone else's underwear yesterday. Tonite I'm typing in my pants and someone else's bra.

Voted Labour. No correlation.
Script Kiddie
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
trench coat, sonic the hedgehog tshirt and fedora

alt right
Doones
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Mathemagicien)
Everyday clothes, Labour.
I have a vision of mathemagician in donkey jacket and jeans, with hobnailed boots on, stretched out on a chaise longue. With a phalanx of corbynistas wafting emu feather fans to cool you down.

Cosy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Meany Pie
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
None

No affiliation.

Posted from TSR Mobile
that_guy874
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Nothing. :laugh:

Name:  chart (1).png
Views: 25
Size:  10.3 KB
Right-Libertarian (Classical Liberal)
Abstained
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (78)
20.63%
Note taking apps (7)
1.85%
Flashcards (86)
22.75%
Revision guides (19)
5.03%
Past papers (173)
45.77%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (15)
3.97%

Watched Threads