Jasveenk9812
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I'm in the middle of my a level exams (biology chemistry & english) and so far they haven't been amazing (new aqa specs are out to ruin my life😣). I had poor predicted grades in AS anyway, so i firmed a herts foundation course for science because the actual pharmacy masters had rejected me. I don't really want to do the extra year before the degree so I was wondering if anyone knows whether herts will be in clearing for pharmacy this year? And maybe let me slip in with my not so amazing grades?
h4n33n
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey hey,
How did you get on? I was thinking about doing a foundation year at Hertfordshire! I think it is a good idea, if your chemistry is still a bit low, it helps you bring it up so you won't struggle as much at degree level! Hope your grades were good!
Jasveenk9812
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi! I acc got into the foundation degree but i was not keen on doing it so i kept calling for 3 days straight as pharmacy and optometry were in clearing. I finally got into pharmacology so i'm really relieved grades wise, didnt do too well - CDD but i'm glad they still took me. Good luck!
University of Hertfordshire
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Jasveenk9812)
Hi! I acc got into the foundation degree but i was not keen on doing it so i kept calling for 3 days straight as pharmacy and optometry were in clearing. I finally got into pharmacology so i'm really relieved grades wise, didnt do too well - CDD but i'm glad they still took me. Good luck!
Congratulations on your offer!
g33ky
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hiya was just asking what predicted grades you gave them for Herts to not offer a space.im in the same situation in that I don't know if I should apply to Herts if their going to decline my offer.thanks so much!
University of Hertfordshire
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by g33ky)
Hiya was just asking what predicted grades you gave them for Herts to not offer a space.im in the same situation in that I don't know if I should apply to Herts if their going to decline my offer.thanks so much!
Hi g33ky

Would you like me to put you in contact with the admissions tutor for Pharmacy? They may be able to offer you some advice on your grades.

Thanks,
Heather
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

University open days

• University of Stirling
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 26 Sep '19
  • Heriot-Watt University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Scottish Borders Campus Undergraduate
    Fri, 27 Sep '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 28 Sep '19

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (31)
7.19%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (252)
58.47%
No (148)
34.34%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed