Level: A2

Predicted:
A Geography
A Maths
B Biology

Actual:

Comment:
Do AQA biol and geog. Edexcel maths.

Biology has been insanely hard this year. Maths has been a mess. No clue on how geography went.
Need ABB to get into Uni
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

A*BC for Chem Geog and Bio respectively. My uni offer is ABB. Bio has me sh***ting bricks; honestly, OCR really tested me this year.
Reply 2
Absolutely terrible, was meant to get AAA in Maths, Economics and Psychology, at this rate I'd be lucky to achieve BBB - my examboards have been very hard for no reason
Original post by FrustratedHorse
A*BC for Chem Geog and Bio respectively. My uni offer is ABB. Bio has me sh***ting bricks; honestly, OCR really tested me this year.

Hi, are you doing spec A or B for biology? I'm doing spec B and paper 1 was horrific but todays paper 2 exam was bareable, dreading paper 3.
Predicted grades A*A*A maths, chem, f math's
Ill Probably get A*AA, A* in maths.
Original post by dontdoalevels
Hi, are you doing spec A or B for biology? I'm doing spec B and paper 1 was horrific but todays paper 2 exam was bareable, dreading paper 3.

Spec A. Paper 1 was a nightmare. Many found paper 2 bareable but genetics was my worst topic and considering the number of marks dropped, ill be lucky to score 45/100 for that paper. I need almost full marks on my unified paper (Paper 3) just to scrape a B; im using the grade boundary equivalents from last years AS where an average of 42/70 for both papers (60%) was a B.
Predicted A*AB (lol jks)

OCR English lit - A (finger crossed my paper on Thursday goes well because I am sure my other paper was as strong as I would have liked)

Edexcel Geography - Most likely B but praying for an A (messed up one of the papers so hopefully AS pulls me through

AQA RS - B/C (haven't done one of the papers but the one I have done well let's just say no one answer the q in the same way cuz of the terribly vague wording curse you AQA )
Reply 7
Level: A2
Predicted: AAA
Need: ABB
Probably achieved: BCC or something like that 😂
Reply 8
Predicted A*A*A*

Need: AAA

Prediction so far having completed maths and only 1 more bio and chem exam to go: A* Maths, A* bio A chemistry but tbf a lot is riding on the 3rd paper for both bio and chem so I'm only basing it on how I've done so far :tongue:
There's literally no need for how hard they've made the exams this year?!

AS level:
Maths - B
Further Maths - C

://// i got A's all year but ****ed up because the exam boards think it's funny to not follow the specification ha ha ha
I was predicted A* Physics and Chem, A in Bio,
my gut feeling is A Physics A* Chem(if im lucky) and B in Bio
Reply 11
English - A
Spanish - A
Politics - A
Sociology - A
Computer Science - A
Mathematics - B
A Psycology
A-B Biology
B Chemistry

:smile:
Grade requirements = BBB

Optimisitc prediction =
Travel and Tourism = A
French = B
Geography = C

As long as my French is a B or higher, then I'm hoping Cardiff may still accept me. They've proven that they want me after already reducing my offer so hopefully I could still get in :redface:

More realistic prediction =
Travel and Tourism = B
French = C
Geography = D

Bye bye uni :frown:

Travel and Tourism went well so that should be fine
Geography was a real mix, 2 papers went well, he other 2 were disasters but tbh I was never gonna get a B in Geography.....
French, the exam was difficult so I'm not convinced I got a B, and if I don't, then I'm proper screwed :frown:
Reply 14
bio: U
Predicted ABB for biology, chemistry and maths
Probably got B B/A B
I need AAB for my firm and ABB for my insurance - I'm so screwed

Paper 1 biology was a joke, I don't think paper 2 was that bad. I need grade boundaries to be rock bottom in biology to get an A now T_T
I made a dumb mistake in the last question of paper 1 chemistry so I don't know how much it will cost me. Paper 2 went well though.
Second half of C4 and the last question on S2 paper was a wreck. I'm hoping my other modules will pull it up.
BCC need ABB
:frown:
Probably going to get:

Bio - A
Chem - A
Maths - C

My firm is A*A*A and insurance is AAB.... oh ****.

All exams are AQA - Chem I was massively thrown on an 8 mark question on paper 1 because of the mistake on the paper.... and I know what I've done wrong which is frustrating. Biology - AQA are just being stupid with the contexts and half the content on the papers barely seems relevant to the spec anyway. Maths - S1 was okay, but I completely went blank on integration in C3... although maybe I got like 50/75. and C4 - Not too bad, didn't sit crying in the exam like C3 but probably only got about 50/75 again.

And on that note, I think I'm going to start looking at potential universities for clearing
Original post by rayofsunshine98
Probably going to get:

Bio - A
Chem - A
Maths - C

My firm is A*A*A and insurance is AAB.... oh ****.

All exams are AQA - Chem I was massively thrown on an 8 mark question on paper 1 because of the mistake on the paper.... and I know what I've done wrong which is frustrating. Biology - AQA are just being stupid with the contexts and half the content on the papers barely seems relevant to the spec anyway. Maths - S1 was okay, but I completely went blank on integration in C3... although maybe I got like 50/75. and C4 - Not too bad, didn't sit crying in the exam like C3 but probably only got about 50/75 again.

And on that note, I think I'm going to start looking at potential universities for clearing

What's ur firm and what course?
Predicted: B B C (did awful in AS levels due to extenuating circumstances)
Expected: A in Physics, A in Maths. A in Biology

Need AAA for my firm.

Quick Reply

Latest