The Student Room Group

Predict your A Level results 2017

Scroll to see replies

Reckon AAB

Think History went really well plus I had A grade coursework, so I think that I could have done well here.

Politics I think that the exams also went really well, most of the questions that came up I had answered before and moreless knew their mark schemes by heart so potentially done well here.

Maths is a shame as I got an A last year in AS and it counts to the A level. I think the first paper went ok, around 70-75 UMS, but the paper I sat yesterday I really struggled with and so don't think I got anymore than 60 UMS in it. There is still a slim chance of an A overall but I doubt I will get over 90 UMS which I roughly worked out being what I need for an A in the last paper which is the hardest.
Need AAA for bio, chem and geo
Id be lucky to get a D for biology since AQA didnt even try to follow their own spec. lt couldve been an open book exam and i still wouldve failed. Really pissed of with the bio exams >:frown: wont get into my firm now
Chemistry is probably going to be either A/B depending on how paper 3 goes
Geography i think an A
Original post by Khanman123
What's ur firm and what course?

Cambridge Natural Sciences
Hopefully AAB - finger crossed!
Original post by en1
bio: U

whats your exam board?
Reply 25
Original post by qwertyuiop786
whats your exam board?

AQA :frown:
Original post by en1

Did you find paper 2 worse because I wouldn't be surprised if I see a U for that paper :frown: I was really hoping for a solid A too. I've been so consistent all year and mess it up now gahhh
(edited 6 years ago)
Need AAA

Think i'll get:
A* Geography
A Economics
A in biology but depends how paper 3 goes. Paper 1 was a F***ing joke but paper 2 was easy. Edexcel btw.
uuuu
Reply 29
Original post by qwertyuiop786
Did you find paper 2 worse because I wouldn't be surprised if I see a U for that paper :frown: I was really hoping for a solid A too. I've been so consistent all year and mess it up now gahhh

same, i found paper 2 really hard tbh. literally feel like ive worked hard for 2 years for nothing. I needed a B to get into uni but i know 100% that haven't got that. just got to hope and pray for paper 3 to be good.
Original post by en1

same here, been getting A's all year but i deffo got a U in paper 2
Original post by abcde3345
same here, been getting A's all year but i deffo got a U in paper 2

Hoping grade boundaries are super low for us :s-smilie:
Need: ABB
Probably got: A (Geog edexcel), A/B (German edexcel), D (Biology OCR A lool)
Predicted - A*A*A*
Need - None (I got an unconditional)
Expecting - AAA (Business, Law and Economics)

Comments - I wish I tried a little harder for my exams but I'll still be really happy with the 3 A's :h:.

I thought law went great until i mixed up one of the question numbers on my extra paper:s-smilie:.

Edexcel economics was really good for all 3 papers, sadly my application let me down.

Edexcel Business paper 1 was absolute perfection, paper 2 I really struggled with, pulled it back in paper 3, despite everyone else finding it difficult
Reply 34
Predicted: AAA
Need: ABB (if I pass a summer school for lower entry requirements) or AAA (if I don't pass the summer school)
Expect: A in maths, A* in biology, A* in chemistry
Need: ABB

I think I'll get:

Drama and Theatre Studies AQA - A if I'm lucky, realistically B
Maths Edexcel - B
German WJEC - A or B

My predicted at the start of the year was A*AB (drama, german, maths) but idk about that aha :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
For AS I need AAAA:
will probably get...

Government&Politics- A but possibly very high B :frown:
History- A
Geography- either an A or a D lol
English- B is realistic

want to be predicted AAA at A2
Need: A* A A
Predicted by school: A* A* A*
Actual self prediction: A*'s in Economics & Chemistry, and an A in Maths, probably 1 UMS off an A*
Level: AS

Predicted:
A Geology
B/A Maths
B/A Physics (I find out what I got this week because it was an internal exam)

Actual:
A - Physics

Comment:
OCR Geology, AQA Maths, AQA Physics
Reasons for B/A:
C1 went really well. In C2 I made some silly mistakes, for example, I crossed out the right answer for one question. M1B went well except the last question where I didn't see that it gave us the height of the building. Weirdly I still seemed to get the same answer as everyone else idek how so I will have to see about that??
Physics Paper 1 went really really well. However, in Physics Paper 2 I got a bit confused with some of the practical section so I'm hoping that doesn't drag my grade down...
(edited 6 years ago)
Predicted:A*AA

Probably going to get A*AB or A*A*B because biology ****ed me up. Need A*AA for my firm

Quick Reply

Latest