The Student Room Group

Magaluf self conscious

Hey guys, I'm new here and have a slight problem. I'm off to magaluf in a few days and I've gone from 14st to 17 1/2 since xmas just let my self go I guess easily done got back to the gym last month or so and I've lost a stone (16 1/2) but I'm still so conscious to take my top off and I know I'm probably over thinking it but just need a to know that if you were the one at the other side of the pool would you care? I also have one more dilemma just bought an £80 shirt got 2 one XL one XXL now the bigger size is a perfect fit but if I carry on training isn't going to fit me by the end of summer, do I keep the big size and look good or try to save myself buying another and keep the XL which fits but just shows my curves? This is probably pathetic but a bit of advice would be nice thank yous!!👌🏻👌🏻
I'm trying to lose weight for my holiday. It's hard because I want to shop for clothes and don't know what will fit by August! I think the way I am doing it - simply by eating more healthy, is the right way to go because I feel better in myself. So if you don't want to drastically lose weight, maybe just eat healthier and you'll feel better overall :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by fxlloutboyy
I'm trying to lose weight for my holiday. It's hard because I want to shop for clothes and don't know what will fit by August! I think the way I am doing it - simply by eating more healthy, is the right way to go because I feel better in myself. So if you don't want to drastically lose weight, maybe just eat healthier and you'll feel better overall :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cheers man means a lot, burn what I want to know is would you care if there's was a chubby Kid with Man boobs at the other side of pool? ☺️
Nobody cares at all. People will be far too busy enjoying their own holiday to worry about what you look like. You won't be the fattest there.

Just buy the clothes that fit you now. By the time you lose weight, you will probably be ready for another shirt anyway.
(edited 6 years ago)
No one will be bothered! I'm doing it for me - can't get up stairs without being breathless aha, so eating healthy and will start to work out when I'm ready. Everyone is occupied with themselves on holiday and don't mind about any one else

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending