The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Short of BTEC points for uni- 2 weeks left before deadlines for all assignments

So I need MMM/96 UCAS Points for the UOB from my BTEC Extended Diploma. Therefore I need 1380 BTEC points whereas I currently have 1320 but only 2 weeks to get 60 more points anyhow. Would a few points less completely ruin my chances of getting in? I've been working my butt of and have been pushing myself even more after being told by my college tutor that I won't make it which I am also trying to prove wrong
Reply 1
Original post by Kiikii_2017
So I need MMM/96 UCAS Points for the UOB from my BTEC Extended Diploma. Therefore I need 1380 BTEC points whereas I currently have 1320 but only 2 weeks to get 60 more points anyhow. Would a few points less completely ruin my chances of getting in? I've been working my butt of and have been pushing myself even more after being told by my college tutor that I won't make it which I am also trying to prove wrong

Unis can take some students who miss their offers. But they don't have unlimited spaces and so can't take everyone. First, they accept the students who met their offers, and will then see how many spaces they have left for other students. Then they will look through everyone who missed their offer and see who to accept. They will look at things like mitigating circumstances, grades obtained, work experience, personal statement and enthusiasm for the course.

They may ask you to wait until August to see if you can be accepted, so that they can see how many A Level students have met their offers.
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

How's it going? What course have you applied for at Bradford?

Juno's advice is spot on, I hope it's helped you :smile:
Hello

Sorry not to have responded to your question earlier! When you have your results you'll be able to call our admissions team to see if your offer still stands :smile:

Good luck for your results!

Emma A

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending