UCAS HELP PLEASE - How to enter buzzword in UCAS

Watch
username3025666
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi,

I cant find the right link to the website so I could type in my buzzword. Could someone link me to this are on the website please.

Thanks
username3025666
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Anyone?
Rose_grice
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Have you registered with ucas yet ?
Amefish
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Rubydiamond3131)
Hi,

I cant find the right link to the website so I could type in my buzzword. Could someone link me to this are on the website please.

Thanks
It should ask you for your buzzword when you start your application (not as an independent). I'm not an expert on this so I'll move your thread over to the UCAS section
Basiil17
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Rubydiamond3131)
Hi,

Thanks
Go to apply, fill In the intial registration steps, then it will give you a continue/return to homepage window. Then when you log in for the 1st time it will say how are you applying, select through a school/college centre, then add the buzzword. You MAY have to do more steps, but that is only if your school has added a tutorial group setting for example.
uwu9610
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Im having the same problem, I've already filled out the reference with one of my academic tutors, but there's no link in 'Options/Opsiynau' and I can't even delete the reference I put in.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (33)
15.21%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (66)
30.41%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (25)
11.52%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (18)
8.29%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (12)
5.53%
I think it's an unfair expectation (60)
27.65%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.38%

Watched Threads