Would white Christian European refugees be welcomed in Muslim countries? Watch

Sarahsez
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
If the tables turned, do you think Muslim countries would be willing and happy to accept millions of non-Muslim European refugees?

Europe has some wonderful creative
minds. But what about the average European?
username2324315
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
An incredibly slim chance that they would, but we shouldn't sink to their level. I wouldn't feel comfortable with the U.K. having the same refugee tolerance (not much) towards displaced people of different faiths as any strictly Muslim country has.
Sarahsez
Rep:
?
(Original post by Rex Onocrotalus)
An incredibly slim chance that they would, but we shouldn't sink to their level. I wouldn't feel comfortable with the U.K. having the same refugee tolerance (not much) towards displaced people of different faiths as any strictly Muslim country has.
Not about sinking to their level I was just intrigued. Well considering Saudi Arabia took 0 refugees. But what about the North African countries, Indonesia or turkey?
Sarahsez
Rep:
?
It wouldn't surprise me if some countries would say we'll take you in but only if you convert first.

Would Europeans have to pay jizya?
Script Kiddie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yes, they would.
Bezoar
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
another thread of yours that is making me want to yawn
SCIENCE :D
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I would rather die than live under Sharia law.

No thanks.
The Epicurean
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Quite a large number of nations that are Muslim majority are developing countries. So many Muslim countries don't technically have the resources to handle a large number of refugees.

That said, two of the most developed nations with Muslim majority populations are Jordan and Lebanon which both host the largest refugee population per capita in the world. So there are Muslim majority nations that do take in large numbers of refugees. Although, these countries have such large refugee populations now that they would not be in a situation to suddenly be able to take in a large number of European refugees. So the countries that would probably be most likely to accept European refugees are not in a position to do so right now.

So the anwer to your question is probably no, but for a number of complex reasons.
SmurfyZ
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Turkey hosts the highest amount of refugees...and Turkey is a muslim majority country
SmurfyZ
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Palestinians also accepted to take in the Jewish communities who were being persecuted during World War II...
Katzen
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yes habibi we are za- uhh how do you white people say?- we are...za gen-ah-us? Genahus, we are accept of the European.

We accept za tall white blond blue eyed women and the men? We give them za bombs to go back to kill.

We no reason to keep za men, we are not gay. The women? Yes yes come to Prince Wallahi.
username2981082
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yes they would. The Arabs in Saudi Arabia treat white people wonderfully whilst South Asians are treated like crap.
SmurfyZ
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Sarahsez)
It wouldn't surprise me if some countries would say we'll take you in but only if you convert first.

Would Europeans have to pay jizya?

You can't force anyone to become a Muslim, it is a clear prohibition in Islam...
Bezoar
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
OP so dumb she thinks the christian faith only exists in the west. :lol:
SomeFire
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
How would white Christian Europeans become refugees in the first place?
The_JoKeR
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Katzen)
Yes habibi we are za- uhh how do you white people say?- we are...za gen-ah-us? Genahus, we are accept of the European.

We accept za tall white blond blue eyed women and the men? We give them za bombs to go back to kill.

We no reason to keep za men, we are not gay. The women? Yes yes come to Prince Wallahi.
Cringeeeeeeeee. Short and snappy man, stick to it.
Sarahsez
Rep:
?
(Original post by SmurfyZ)
You can't force anyone to become a Muslim, it is a clear prohibition in Islam...
Some Muslim countries will still try
Sarahsez
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bezoar)
another thread of yours that is making me want to yawn
Yet you're here
Pulse.
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hold your horses, they barely take Muslim refugees as it is lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bezoar
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Sarahsez)
Yet you're here
indeed I am. your point?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (37)
11.31%
I used to but I don't now (12)
3.67%
No, but I want to start (116)
35.47%
No, I am unable to (73)
22.32%
No, I chose not to (89)
27.22%