The Student Room Group

Cheap Stuff

Hi - please can you tell me about anything you find really good, which was really cheap...

it can be anything at all really...toothpaste...cd...item of clothing....food???

if you can please tell me:

A) what it is, brand name etc.

B) how much it was (approx. if you can't remember exactly)

C) why you like it so much

thanks ppl, sorry for the weird thread. need cheap stuff for uni :tongue:
Reply 1
A) what it is, brand name etc.
Tinykates

B) how much it was (approx. if you can't remember exactly)
Dirt cheap

C) why you like it so much
I don't

(I'm joking by the way.)
Tinykates
Hi - please can you tell me about anything you find really good, which was really cheap...

it can be anything at all really...toothpaste...cd...item of clothing....food???

if you can please tell me:

A) what it is, brand name etc. Off the shoulder tops red, white but other colours available. From Bwise.
B) how much it was (approx. if you can't remember exactly) £3 each (reduced from £4!!!)
C) why you like it so much. Nice top and in fashion

thanks ppl, sorry for the weird thread. need cheap stuff for uni :tongue:
Reply 3
Not sure about what is cheap and good, but I know that there's no such thing as cheap, good toilet paper. Never be mean when it comes to toilet paper.
Reply 4
Virgin atlantic pyjamas, cost me nothing. they are cool, comfortable and exclusive.
Reply 5
tins of corned beef
powered mash potato

:biggrin:
Reply 6
Zapsta
Not sure about what is cheap and good, but I know that there's no such thing as cheap, good toilet paper. Never be mean when it comes to toilet paper.

You are so right. That cheap scabby toilet paper you get in public loos just doesn't do the job properly. It rips in your hand and it scratches you in all the wrong places. It's much nicer to use Charmin, or that double quilted velvet roll. Almost huggable...almost
Reply 7
glance
You are so right. That cheap scabby toilet paper you get in public loos just doesn't do the job properly. It rips in your hand and it scratches you in all the wrong places. It's much nicer to use Charmin, or that double quilted velvet roll. Almost huggable...almost

Almost? I go to bed with a roll of Andrex. Just to hug, like.
Reply 8
well if ya know how to manage your money, then you shouldnt have a problem, buy stuff that is on sale, marked down, and look at flyers and stuff
A) t-shirts and tops, Uniqlo

B) £6 for little black t-shirt/jumpery tops.

C) great value, look far more classy then they actually are, don't fall apart or lose shape after first wash

--

A) food and toiletries, from farmfoods!

B) Nothing's more expensive then three pounds (for bloody huge boxes of burgers etc) - 2 litre evian for £1, organics shampoo about £1.50. Don't know if they have them everywhere... but they are ace.

C) Cheap, and haven't got food poisoning yet! And good brands too for v low prices.

Latest

Trending

Trending