[ sorting items ] -- for longer-duration travelling (30 days - 90 days), how do you s

Watch
makealldigital
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
[ sorting items ] -- for longer-duration travelling (30 days - 90 days), how do you sort things so you can tell clean from dirty laundry? what are the simplest solutions to this problem?
Friffinghell
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by makealldigital)
[ sorting items ] -- for longer-duration travelling (30 days - 90 days), how do you sort things so you can tell clean from dirty laundry? what are the simplest solutions to this problem?
I keep my clothes in tote bags. means that if I get a room somewhere I can pull out all clean to choose from or all the dirty to clean. Also totes are handy for the laundrette as it's easily transportable and the tote can get a scrub too.
studentlifestyle
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
When I went travelling for two months I bought packing cubes and sorted my clothes into these. In terms of clean from dirty I bought one dirty clothes bag (like this: http://www.gapyeartravelstore.com/di...othes-bag.html) and just put all my dirty clothes in there until I could was them.
makealldigital
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
* why not use packing cubes for the dirty also?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (513)
33.75%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (627)
41.25%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (311)
20.46%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (69)
4.54%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise