The Student Room Group

Left window open, Wild animal is inside house.

It was boiling hot today so I decided to open my windows to let in the breeze and go on youtube, minutes later I hear a small "thud", I pay no notice but then I hear it again, over and over. I did not realize but a wasp had entered my room and its literally charging at my lightbulb over and over with its head. It is spinning in circles

Call me a pussy but I am ******** myself right now. How do I get rid of this thing without killing it or it charging at my face while trying to fly away.
"wild animal" :rofl:
Reply 2
Turn off the light and go to sleep... It should go to sleep in your room too
Reply 3
> Wild animal
> wasp

man up ;l
Original post by Rarest
It was boiling hot today so I decided to open my windows to let in the breeze and go on youtube, minutes later I hear a small "thud", I pay no notice but then I hear it again, over and over. I did not realize but a wasp had entered my room and its literally charging at my lightbulb over and over with its head. It is spinning in circles

Call me a pussy but I am ******** myself right now. How do I get rid of this thing without killing it or it charging at my face while trying to fly away.

Sorry, I just laughed so hard when I saw that title :rofl:. Is it just a wasp :lol:
Reply 5
Original post by Rarest

Make the first move and initiate a mating ritual. 100% it will fly away.
Original post by Inexorably
> Wild animal
> wasp

man up ;l

I'd rather a wild animal crash through my window than a deranged wasp lol.
Drive it away with your towel or something. It should push it out.
Original post by Rarest

some wild animal that turned out to be .....
Reply 9
GUYS Good news is WASP IS GONE

But now THERE IS A MOTH AND A FREAKY MOSQUITO LIKE THING WITH SUPER LONG LEGS AND LIKE 20 OTHER WEIRD INSECTS

How do I sleep with this?

My dad is also at work, so I have to fight them myself.
are you still alive??
burn the house down
Just call up the police and say you have 15 armed intruders trying to break into your house, then when all of them turn up get them to remove it.

Works every time for me.
Fluffy bees are so cute :love:
I was expecting something a bit more exciting than a bloody wasp :biggrin:

I once left my conservatory door open, fell asleep, woke up to a hedgehog chilling on the carpet. :h:
there's a bloody moth the size of a bird outside of my room right now.....i needz to pee :'(
Reply 16
:rip: OP
Original post by Rarest
GUYS Good news is WASP IS GONE

But now THERE IS A MOTH AND A FREAKY MOSQUITO LIKE THING WITH SUPER LONG LEGS AND LIKE 20 OTHER WEIRD INSECTS

How do I sleep with this?

My dad is also at work, so I have to fight them myself.
Take my +5 mace.

Quick Reply

Latest