Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else having their accom here? If so are you arriving on the sat or the sun? I don't want to be all alone!!! I'm in flat 37 if i read the thing rightly, so if you are in the same block of 8 as me thats even better! Let me know!

Katie

ReputationRep:
    I am in holly court at oak house - if that helps !! so i wont b to far away ! I am moving in on saturday. email me if u want at [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Oak House but I'm not sure which block. Hopefully I'll be finding out tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    oooh im in oak house, sycamore court also!
    i rang up 2day (was upset about not getting richmond park cos wanted en suite) but im happy now.
    I dont know what number etc or anything, but when i get my pack ill be sure to let u know.

btw, does anyone know, between 8 ppl in oak house, is it one toilet? and it says a bathroom and showerroom, does that mean a bath and shower in one room, or separate rooms?

and in the pack, dyu get told if u have a washbasin? and if its mixed or single sex?
    i hope i get my pack 2mro!

ReputationRep:
    I don't know about Oak House but when I saw Owens park, they had 2 toilets, 3 washbasins and 3 shower/baths...not sure how many people between. And in Wright Robinson we get 4 toilets and 4 showers...it works about a shower to every 4 or so people I think...

ReputationRep:
    in owens park its between 12-14 ppl as far as i know.
    between 8 ppl sharing, im hoping theres more than one shower!

ReputationRep:
    There's 2 showers and one bath - the girls alwyz get the bath on their floor....two toilets as well...I'm so jealous! Oak House is amazing! Wish i could be bk in my flat...looking forward 2 the house bt scared of not being a fresher anymore! I miss Flat 18 Holly...

ReputationRep:
    Oh and btw:
    Holly and Sycamore - Internet only
    Chesnut - Internet and Sink
    Beech - Neither
    But they all amazing! (altho Holly is the best )

ReputationRep:
    so sycamore dont get a sink?
    ahh its cool, the shower room stuff has made me feel better!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachel_manc)
    Oh and btw:
    Holly and Sycamore - Internet only
    Chesnut - Internet and Sink
    Beech - Neither
    But they all amazing! (altho Holly is the best )
    Woohoo! Guess who's going to be in Chesnut!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheMutantGerbil)
    Woohoo! Guess who's going to be in Chesnut!
    Err, me, cos it says so in my contract
    What flat u in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TobboganRLS)
    Err, me, cos it says so in my contract
    What flat u in?
    Well it says CH43.321 so I presume it's Flat 43, room 321... u?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheMutantGerbil)
    Well it says CH43.321 so I presume it's Flat 43, room 321... u?
    Flat 27

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TobboganRLS)
    Flat 27
    Not far off! C u there!

ReputationRep:
    are u sure alll of sycamore court has only internet? cos on the accomodation booklet, it says in sycamore some have a sink and some dont!
    hmmm im intruiged now!

ReputationRep:
    I'm in sycamore court, flat 36

(Original post by Rups)
    are u sure alll of sycamore court has only internet? cos on the accomodation booklet, it says in sycamore some have a sink and some dont!
    hmmm im intruiged now!
    Look at the price of it and if it's only£2033 then it doesn't have a sink and if it's about £2155 then it does.

ReputationRep:
    They may have installed them but dont htinm any did in sycamore last year....however btw, chestnut may have sinks but holly's kitchen is all newly decorated and nicer!

ReputationRep:
    Midnight, you're near me!
    Are you arriving on sat or sun?

ReputationRep:
    wow thats so cool....u two are right next to each other -36 and 37.....i want my accommodation thing now, it better come 2mro!

ReputationRep:
    I'm planning on arriving sometime before lunchtime on saturday i think. how about you?

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.