Add+Vantage Modules 2017 Watch
- Arabic, French, French for Business, German, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Portuguese, Spanish, Intermediate English: Academic Writing for Business, Intermediate English: Academic Essay Writing.
- Co-Operative Enterprise in the Global Economy, Global Humanitarian Design Challenge, Are Businesses Acting Responsibly?
- Global Experience options in: Criminology, Engineering, Psychology, and Computing, Electronics and Mathematics.
- Entrepreneurship, Smart Phone Apps, Social Networking for Business, Creative Thinking for Business, Social Enterprising.
- Customer Service in the Sport & Event Industry, Community Volunteering, Preparing for Disaster, and Volunteering in Primary Schools.
- Teacher training, and Sports Performance Career Preparation.
- Psychology in the Workplace, Project Management, Design and Development, Biomimicry, ReFreshed Fashion, Marketing your own Art event or project, working at the Student Design Agency.
- Visual Presentation techniques, Computer Design, Fundraising skills, Photoshop, Intercultural Communication Skills for International Students, Working in Teams, Photography as a Professional tool, Adobe Illustrator, Teeline, Adobe Premiere, Adobe InDesign, Introduction to Counselling, Presentation Skills, Professional Report Writing with Advertising Analytics, Book-Keeping, and Creative Writing.
- Pilot's License Studies, Computer Systems and Networking, Application Development with Microsoft .NET Framework, ICT, Leadership Introduction.
- Law in Action, and Academic Writing Skills for: Sciences, Health and Social Studies, Arts and Humanities, and Critical Thinking Skills.
More about Coventry University