He cheated on his girlfriend by sleeping with me? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I'm at uni and some of my friend's friends came to visit her for a weekend, including a guy who I'll call X. X had come to visit a couple of times before so I had got to know him quite well. Long story short, X and I had sex but he's not single.

X met a girl on holiday early this year and now they're in a long distance relationship as she lives abroad but is moving to the UK in a few weeks (not to be with him, because she has a new job). They were only together for a few weeks and have been keeping in touch online since they met.

A group of us went clubbing and drinking, I ended up sleeping with X, knowing full well that he has this long distance girlfriend. The attraction between X and I was immediate and we both know it was irresponsible to have sex, but it felt so right at the time.

We haven't told anyone about what happened, but we have been messaging ever since and the messages are very flirty, innuendo-filled and even the occasional sext.

We've both said we don't regret what happened and are very attracted to each other, but he feels he acted wrongly by sleeping with me. I agree that it wasn't right, but I'm single and had a good time and I don't think it's my problem that he is in a relationship. He told me that we need to try to control ourselves and probably shouldn't sleep together again, but then he also keeps sending flirty messages and sexts etc so I'm very confused.

In a few weeks I'm going to visit my friend and we are going out for drinks with X, and I expect it'll end the same way as last time. I don't know what to do because my head is saying don't go near him in case I get hurt, but I also just want to have a really good time with him again.

So, should I carry on messaging him or just leave it completely? Any insight into what he's thinking, because I'm very confused? Thanks
Meany Pie
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
If he cheats on other girls he is going to cheat on you sooner or later.
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Meany Pie)
Exactly. If he's capable of cheating with you, he's capable of cheating on you.
ShadowSeeker
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Meany Pie)
I who never had a gf yet
I agree with you
+ its true in most cases

(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm at uni and some of my friend's friends came to visit her for a weekend, including a guy who I'll call X. X had come to visit a couple of times before so I had got to know him quite well. Long story short, X and I had sex but he's not single.

X met a girl on holiday early this year and now they're in a long distance relationship as she lives abroad but is moving to the UK in a few weeks (not to be with him, because she has a new job). They were only together for a few weeks and have been keeping in touch online since they met.

A group of us went clubbing and drinking, I ended up sleeping with X, knowing full well that he has this long distance girlfriend. The attraction between X and I was immediate and we both know it was irresponsible to have sex, but it felt so right at the time.

We haven't told anyone about what happened, but we have been messaging ever since and the messages are very flirty, innuendo-filled and even the occasional sext.

We've both said we don't regret what happened and are very attracted to each other, but he feels he acted wrongly by sleeping with me. I agree that it wasn't right, but I'm single and had a good time and I don't think it's my problem that he is in a relationship. He told me that we need to try to control ourselves and probably shouldn't sleep together again, but then he also keeps sending flirty messages and sexts etc so I'm very confused.

In a few weeks I'm going to visit my friend and we are going out for drinks with X, and I expect it'll end the same way as last time. I don't know what to do because my head is saying don't go near him in case I get hurt, but I also just want to have a really good time with him again.

So, should I carry on messaging him or just leave it completely? Any insight into what he's thinking, because I'm very confused? Thanks
listen to Meany Pie
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
But all I want out of this 'relationship' with him is the sex which resulted out of the chemistry between us, rather than any commitment, does that change anything?
ward47
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
think it through he cheated on that girl in a heartbeat and I somehow doubt that your "special" and it will be different with you.

Also just as an additional note saying "I'm not the one that cheated and its therefore not my problem" is incredibly irresponsible or at least is in this case seeing as you apparently already knew he had a girlfreind meaning you are just as much in the wrong as this guy is.
xxx-ooo-xxx
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago

You've shagged someone else's boyfriend and your main concern is getting hurt yourself? Grow up
Allie4
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
'When he dates his mistress, it opens a vacancy'
Allie4
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
But all I want out of this 'relationship' with him is the sex which resulted out of the chemistry between us, rather than any commitment, does that change anything?
Well I guess in that case it changes nothing. just be sure not to end up falling for him. A lot of people think they can keep it strictly FWB but after a while they may start to develop feelings for each other... and the last person you want to end up falling for is a guy who can't keep it in his pants
Mystery.
Report 2 years ago
Why did you let him?
Integer
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Why hasn't he broke up with his girlfriend then
Script Kiddie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Mystery.)
Why did you let him?
This, she knew he had a gf and speaks like she's innocent. Women like this are cancerous.
username1842595
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
No, it still makes you a *****.

Would you like it if someone cheated on you? I'd really love for someone to do that to you so you know how it feels. Pathetic.
Luluroo
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
This post is so pathetic, both of you keep being rats together and let the girl know what a **** her boyfriend is
Anonymous #2
Report 2 years ago
If he cheats with you, he'll cheat on you. Don't think he isn't pulling the same thing with at least one other girl right now. If you just want sex then go and find somebody else who isn't attached - I think you're a really unpleasant person for sleeping with someone who has a girlfriend, you're as bad as each other.
Mystery.
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Script Kiddie)
This, she knew he had a gf and speaks like she's innocent. Women like this are cancerous.
Exactly, I don't understand that logic.
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
Badges: 16
Report 2 years ago
OP's a homewrecker.
username1726117
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I ended up sleeping with X, knowing full well that he has this long distance girlfriend.
I'm going to be honest; people like you bloody disgust me. Don't get me wrong, the guy's a complete idiot for cheating on his girlfriend and his actions are just as bad, but you slept with him KNOWING he was in a committed relationship. That's just wrong. That's just selfish.

I don't know what to do because my head is saying don't go near him in case I get hurt, but I also just want to have a really good time with him again.
You're young and naive, and I'm going to tell it to you treat. I absolutely guarantee with 100% certainty that sooner or later you will get hurt by this guy. Of course, your choice whether or not you listen to your own head, my advice or that of anyone else's, but to save you the drama, confusion and drama...I highly recommend cutting him loose and don't look back.

I apologise if I come across as harsh; I just cannot stand cheating.
Nirvana1989-1994
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'm sorry, were you expecting sympathy?

You're trash, and that's putting it nicely!
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Why would you post something like this and expect people to condone what you've done, and say yeah go ahead keep doing it because it's just sex and as you've said "it's not your problem"

You knew full well he had a girlfriend, long distance or not. He had/has a girlfriend. Grow up, get yourself some dignity and morals and move on. Or if you want sex with the guy that much, make his girlfriend aware so she can leave him and find someone who actually deserves to be with her
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (102)
24.34%
No (317)
75.66%

Watched Threads