The Student Room Group

I need advice please!!!!!

Hi, I met this boy a few months ago and I have been texting him for around 3 months on and off and apparently he really likes me. I feel the same way however, I have heard that he used to be a f***boy but other people are telling me he is shy and is a really nice person.It doesn't make sense because people are telling me different things about him. Ive actually asked him about this but he said it was a long time ago and he doesn't understand how he can be called that but i don't know whether i can trust him since I haven't known him long. I'm unsure of whether to give him a chance and keep talking to him because I don't want to be associated with someone who is like that. I feel really bad because I don't want to lead him on but I do really like him. What would you do if you were me??
Original post by gingerbread22
Hi, I met this boy a few months ago and I have been texting him for around 3 months on and off and apparently he really likes me. I feel the same way however, I have heard that he used to be a f***boy but other people are telling me he is shy and is a really nice person.It doesn't make sense because people are telling me different things about him. Ive actually asked him about this but he said it was a long time ago and he doesn't understand how he can be called that but i don't know whether i can trust him since I haven't known him long. I'm unsure of whether to give him a chance and keep talking to him because I don't want to be associated with someone who is like that. I feel really bad because I don't want to lead him on but I do really like him. What would you do if you were me??

If you really like him then base your decision on how you feel about him now rather than rumours about what he might or might not have been like previously.
You should ignore, what everybody else is saying and the rumours surrounding him. If you like him, it shouldn't matter what everybody else's opinion is. Plus is he was one once ask yourself "is he like that now" or " could you see him as one". Your opinions matter more.
Just give him a try

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending