The Student Room Group

I don't know if I should pursue this guy or not, what does he want?!?!

He never talks in real life but always initiates texts and replies so fast ??

I want to text back but I feel too clingy and I'm thinking he's just bored? Because he texts me at night and all his friends are out of the country so idrk

I'm trying to understand why he is texting me when he never spoke in school that often, we did a year ago but that was because he was in the same class as me

He doesn't flirt or anything, his texts are just normal day to day stuff what does he want?
Reply 1
If there's no flirting then maybe just friends? But see where texting goes
he wants to put his penis in your cuunt.
Reply 3
Original post by Integer
If there's no flirting then maybe just friends? But see where texting goes

But he stays up till late to talk
Reply 4
Don't think so.
Reply 5
Bump
I don't want to just stop texting because that would be a bit rude I kinda like him but don't know him enough, should I keep talking or what

Also he's not making any plans to meet either
Reply 6
Reply as normal. You're overthinking it way too much, why would this be different to anyone else who messages you? You probably like the guy so you should try to be more playful/flirty with him to see how he takes it.
Reply 7
Original post by UWS
Reply as normal. You're overthinking it way too much, why would this be different to anyone else who messages you? You probably like the guy so you should try to be more playful/flirty with him to see how he takes it.

Lol cos he's a guy, doesn't happen often but thanks
he wants nudes. send them and you wont have to deal with him anymore
Reply 9
Original post by quackers2001
he wants nudes. send them and you wont have to deal with him anymore

He doesn't tho
Original post by Anonymous
He never talks in real life but always initiates texts and replies so fast ??

I want to text back but I feel too clingy and I'm thinking he's just bored? Because he texts me at night and all his friends are out of the country so idrk

I'm trying to understand why he is texting me when he never spoke in school that often, we did a year ago but that was because he was in the same class as me

He doesn't flirt or anything, his texts are just normal day to day stuff what does he want?

Maybe he's just shy. Perhaps after speaking a bit more, bring up the idea of meeting out of school?
Original post by CBMFM99
Maybe he's just shy. Perhaps after speaking a bit more, bring up the idea of meeting out of school?

Yeah we are both really shy so I guess that's most likely but he's texting so much It's getting kind of annoying

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending