The Student Room Group

Gonna approach a group of girls (3-4 of them)?

This is it, my final approach this year in college, i have had my eyes on this girl for a while. Problem is she is always with one of her friends. Should i just go up to them and be like "mind if i chill with you girls for a bit?" Then just try and spark a convo about a course they do or something? (I'm 17 btw)
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ryanthom100
This is it, my final approach this year in college, i have had my eyes on this girl for a while. Problem is she is always with one of her friends. Should i just go up to them and be like "mind if i chill with you girls for a bit?" Then just try and spark a convo about a course they do or something? (I'm 17 btw)

I'd be a bit more blatant in case they think you like the wrong one.
I'd just go up and ask "Can I borrow you for a second?"

Just be honest and say you've meant to speak with her but kept chickening out because she's always with friends. Would she like to meet you for a coffee or a drink before the year is out?
I agree with the reply above, just borrow her for a second and confess.
Original post by Friffinghell
I'd be a bit more blatant in case they think you like the wrong one.
I'd just go up and ask "Can I borrow you for a second?"

Just be honest and say you've meant to speak with her but kept chickening out because she's always with friends. Would she like to meet you for a coffee or a drink before the year is out?

But to her i am a complete stranger, thats kinda creepy, is it not?

NO NO NO NO NO. Doing that would make you sound like a 'nice' guy. As soon as you said those words their pussies would go dry and you will be immediately seen as a ***** boy that if lucky may get to be her little *****y friend.

If you want to win that girl over you go up to her and her friends and say ' hey b itches whats rolling' then punch one of them in the vagina. Instantly their pussies will start squirting and I would be really surprise if she doesn't jump on you there and then and demand you to **** her.

Thank me later. :wink:
Ask them if they want an orgy?

Nah, go up to them and say you find whichever girl it is cute, and would like the opportunity to speak to her. :smile:
Original post by ctvytgyuyuhn
NO NO NO NO NO. Doing that would make you sound like a 'nice' guy. As soon as you said those words their pussies would go dry and you will be immediately seen as a ***** boy that if lucky may get to be her little *****y friend.

If you want to win that girl over you go up to her and her friends and say ' hey b itches whats rolling' then punch one of them in the vagina. Instantly their pussies will start squirting and I would be really surprise if she doesn't jump on you there and then and demand you to **** her.

Thank me later. :wink:

Thanks, but no thanks?
But to her i am a complete stranger, thats kinda creepy, is it not?

It would be creepy if you were asking for her knickers. But no what you are doing is asking for permission to have a dialogue with her. It's completely inoffensive and it means your interest is obviously going to be in her which avoids any later "Oh but I thought you liked him so I can't date him." scenario.
Thanks, but no thanks?

Seriously that is the only way to approach them. If you do anything else you'll be labelled as a creep. Take it from me- a pussy magnet- that girls love confident alpha men. Taking the approach I just mentioned just shows how in control you are.
Try asking them something related to school or something to be more subtle. Or yeah ask to borrow her for a second. Good luck. :wink:
It would be creepy if you were asking for her knickers. But no what you are doing is asking for permission to have a dialogue with her. It's completely inoffensive and it means your interest is obviously going to be in her which avoids any later "Oh but I thought you liked him so I can't date him." scenario.

Yeah i guess so, it's just i have never seen a boy do that in college lol (and i look around all the time). What if i tried to make it obvious i was interest in mainly her?
Yeah i guess so, it's just i have never seen a boy do that in college lol (and i look around all the time). What if i tried to make it obvious i was interest in mainly her?

Then you run the risk of her friends being offended by your lack of interest in them.

If you approach a group you have to engage the whole group. Then you have to worry about group dynamics later.

The easiest thing to do is extract her from the group, and "Can I borrow you for a sec?" is so non-offensive, non-threatening and promises that it will be short and easy.

If boys aren't doing it in college it's because they've got no game.
Reply 12
Set up a camera nearby and if it goes wrong you can say "its just a prank bro" and run off with the camera quickly :smile:
Then you run the risk of her friends being offended by your lack of interest in them.

If you approach a group you have to engage the whole group. Then you have to worry about group dynamics later.

The easiest thing to do is extract her from the group, and "Can I borrow you for a sec?" is so non-offensive, non-threatening and promises that it will be short and easy.

If boys aren't doing it in college it's because they've got no game.

Ok thanks for the advice, hopefully it works out, im dressing in all black with a black long sleeved shirt to show some class lol and give me a higher chance.
Original post by Pedrex
Set up a camera nearby and if it goes wrong you can say "its just a prank bro" and run off with the camera quickly :smile:

The disadvantages of posting on tsr lmao
Thought you were a girl lol
Original post by UnknownRoyalist
Thought you were a girl lol

xD, why?
xD, why?

Idk.. thought you were a pathetic girl. Turns out you're just a pathetic guy instead.
Original post by UnknownRoyalist
Idk.. thought you were a pathetic girl. Turns out you're just a pathetic guy instead.

lool, why do u think im pathetic?
lool, why do u think im pathetic?

For threads like this? Grow a pair and just go talk to them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending