The Student Room Group

My boyfriend has started calling me...

My boyfriend called me his queen the other morning and yesterday we ran into two ladies who used to live in the area and he introduced me as his Queen. I thought it was quite cute at the time although the women seemed to be taken aback when he said it, like it was out of the ordinary. Anyone else been called King /Queen by their partner?
Yes prince Phillip calls his wife queen
no one else in public
i have a few friends who call their gfs Queens or their princesses, and friends who call their bfs King, i personally think its really cute haha
so yeah, its normal, dont over think it!!! it shows alot of care towards you imo!

sadly i dont have anyone who i can call my prince but hey, i'll find him one day :moon:
Reply 3
One day my baby @butfirst_coffee
Original post by CleverSquirrel
i have a few friends who call their gfs Queens or their princesses, and friends who call their bfs King, i personally think its really cute haha
so yeah, its normal, dont over think it!!! it shows alot of care towards you imo!

sadly i dont have anyone who i can call my prince but hey, i'll find him one day :moon:

Same 😊
Original post by Xopher_
One day my baby @butfirst_coffee

Oi back off.Vagina fart is mine. :angry:
I used to get called princess by my ex. It was kinda cute at the time, now I find it sickeningly revolting.
I don't know if it helps but my PARENTS do tend to call me a disappointment. It seems they have moved on from King/Prince a couple of years ago :frown::tongue:

jks jks, they love me, or so i hope lol
(edited 6 years ago)
No but if I was I would break up with him. That's 100% a sign of being clingy.
Reply 9
Original post by ctvytgyuyuhn

Since when? you're gonna have to pick someone @butfirst_coffee
Original post by ctvytgyuyuhn

Omgg I knew you loved me :biggrin:
Original post by Uranium Potato
I don't know if it helps but my PARENTS do tend to call me a disappointment. It seems they have moved on from King/Prince a couple of years ago :frown::tongue:

jks jks, they love me, or so i hope lol

This is kinda sad dude :colonhash:
Original post by Fermion.
I used to get called princess by my ex. It was kinda cute at the time, now I find it sickeningly revolting.

I always thought being called princess was mad creepy tbh
Original post by Xopher_
Since when? you're gonna have to pick someone @butfirst_coffee

You know the answer bby :wink:
Original post by butfirst_coffee
You know the answer bby :wink:

Queen <3
I would hate to be called queen/ princess. It's cringe.

Spoiler

I would affectionately use the label 'sweet prince' tho.
my boyfriend calls me princess but only in private and when i'm acting spoilt hahaha. maybe he should dial it down a little but it's cute tho.
I'd prefer queen to princess.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending