Ioana Oncica
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
My name is Ioana Simona Oncica and I am an MSc student in Occupational Psychology at the University of the West of England, Bristol.

I am working on my dissertation and I would really appreciate a little help. I need participants to complete a 10 minutes online survey. (very important is that you are employed- full-time or part-time).

Survey link: https://uwe.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/for...MRWi7GjeGud6G9

I am interested in studying how satisfaction of basic psychological needs at work (Autonomy, Competence and Relatedness) influences the relationship between leadership style and levels of stress at work.

The link above also contains detailed information regarding the study’s aim and methods, as well as completion instructions.Your responses will be anonymous (i.e. any information that can identify you will be removed) and analysed for my research project.

I am doing this research under the supervision of Dr Tim Moss (details below) and he will be the only one to access to the data stored. You can withdraw from the study anytime until certain points beyond which it will be impossible to withdraw from the research- for instance, when I have submitted my dissertation (September, 2017).

At the end of the study I will be more than happy to answer any questions you have about my project, and fully debrief you.

If you have further questions about this research please contact my research supervisor: Associate Professor Dr Tim Moss, Department of Health and Social Sciences.

I would really appreciate your help!!Thank you very much!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (588)
34.05%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (715)
41.4%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (345)
19.98%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (79)
4.57%

Watched Threads