creative help needed! Watch

This discussion is closed.
hester
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
ok, for my degree course i have to come up with 4 seperate a3 posters showing the following

your home,
your personality,
your appearance
your interests.

so far i have done my "home", and using the quote "my home is not a place it is people", come up with a collage of the things that make me at "home".
for the personality one i have done handprints and text that describes my personality, but i'm stumped for the rest of them!!

I have to show my appearance without using ANY photographs!! and my hobbies too.. which consist really of drinking and going out! lol.

any ideas how i can do this in a witty, creative, way??
Geogger
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by hester)
ok, for my degree course i have to come up with 4 seperate a3 posters showing the following

your home,
your personality,
your appearance
your interests.

so far i have done my "home", and using the quote "my home is not a place it is people", come up with a collage of the things that make me at "home".
for the personality one i have done handprints and text that describes my personality, but i'm stumped for the rest of them!!

I have to show my appearance without using ANY photographs!! and my hobbies too.. which consist really of drinking and going out! lol.

any ideas how i can do this in a witty, creative, way??
Sounds as though for the latter, you need a huge life-sized bottle of wine with claret-coloured text describing what you like doing and what bands you like and who you enjoy being with etc

For your appearance you coud get lots of different people to do a 1 minute sketch of you and put these around a big ME
*angelface*
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
or make a big ME out of them sounds cool! xx
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
you could try making a picture out of adverts, like making drinks out of things to do with getting readdy...ie make up adds/perfume/shoes to form a bottle/pint/wine glass

for the appearence, think of what your best bits are and what is so great about them. so if your eyes sparkle, you could put diamonds instead of eyes, and just draw an outline of a person....

love Katy ***
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (178)
18.74%
No (573)
60.32%
Not really bothered about them (199)
20.95%

Watched Threads