The Student Room Group

ATAS Application - 2017

Hey everyone,

Kindly post your ATAS process timeline for those have already applied and waiting:

Applied Date:
Recieved Date:
Mail from ATAS to change if any?
Status of Application:
Reply 1
Applied Date: 06/07/2017
Estimated Date: 03/08/2017
No confirmation email as of 07:54 AM GMT
Status of Application: Submitted
Reply 2
Original post by ATAS_boi
Estimated Date: 03/08/2017
No confirmation email as of 07:54 AM GMT
Status of Application: Submitted

Applied Date: 17/06/2017
Estimated Date: 17/07/2017
Status of Application: Granted on 28/06/2017
Reply 3
Original post by blurye2
Applied Date: 17/06/2017
Estimated Date: 17/07/2017
Status of Application: Granted on 28/06/2017

That is stupid quick! Like 8 odd working days :O mind if I ask what, where, and which country you applied from?
Reply 4
Original post by ATAS_boi
That is stupid quick! Like 8 odd working days :O mind if I ask what, where, and which country you applied from?

Had actually applied for one last year and granted too. Withdrew from the course due to personal reasons. Applied again this year and informed them about the past application through the applied university. I donno if it was the university or the fact that I made the application for the same course before, I was granted the certificate sooner.

I'm from India btw.
Reply 5
Update:

Recieved Date: 14/07/2017
Status of Application: GRANTED

Stupid fast application. Was genuinely expecting to be well into August before I heard/received anything. Very happy this burden is off my shoulders and just need to apply for a visa now :smile:
For those PhD students who needed an ATAS clearance certificate, did you put your expected course end date as 3 years from start of degree or 4 years? When I applied for mine, I put 3 years from start of course however my CAS states that the University is going to sponsor me for 4. I haven't been able to receive any reply regarding this so would appreciate any pointers if someone is in the same situation.
Reply 7
Original post by ariel2703
For those PhD students who needed an ATAS clearance certificate, did you put your expected course end date as 3 years from start of degree or 4 years? When I applied for mine, I put 3 years from start of course however my CAS states that the University is going to sponsor me for 4. I haven't been able to receive any reply regarding this so would appreciate any pointers if someone is in the same situation.

I suggest you contact the student advisor regarding your case. I enrolled to a Masters Program. I contacted the advisor when I had a peculiar problem with the ATAS and it worked in my favor.
For those who already received their ATAS certificate. I would like to know if the reference number of my ATAS certificate would be the same as the reference number of my ATAS application?
Original post by shahrozkhan66
For those who already received their ATAS certificate. I would like to know if the reference number of my ATAS certificate would be the same as the reference number of my ATAS application?

Hi,

It is the same thing. At least mine was and it will be indicated on the top left-hand corner of your certificate.

Regards,
Cranfield TSR Rep.
Did anyone applied for ATAS certificate recently?
yes I did.. I applied on 15th April and still waiting for it.. They sent an email last week asking for 1 additional reference and employment timeline. I replied back to them with the useful information, but never got an email confirming the same.. Have you applied already ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending