Hajra Momoniat
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Resources: For all students who have used my resources, I would very much appreciate if you put any feedback on this forum which my be positive or any improvements.

For those who have not used my resources and are studying as and a2 biology, please click on the link and make an account on get revising which is free and send me a message (my name on get revising is the same as the one on here). This is so that you can click on my name in your 'sent messages' on the right hand side so that you will get a list of all my resources. My resources are based on the AQA spec but other students who follow other exam boards are welcome to view my resources Image

https://getrevising.co.uk/
Websites/Blog:
If you prefer to look at my resources on The Student room, I have websites on all AS and A2 biology topics. The websites are found on here in the forum 'Be a web legend and win a MacBook air'
Zaydy3
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
The link doesn't take me anywhere :/
Hajra Momoniat
Rep:
?
(Original post by Zaydy3)
The link doesn't take me anywhere :/
Really?

The link works for me. Sorry about this.

Type 'get revising' into the web address bar and it should come up that way.
Zaydy3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
It does work but it doesn't take me to any of the resources which you made just the page in general
julesw
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I've been using loads of your resources for A2 biology and they are so helpful!! I really like the format that you use for word documents because i don't have to scroll as much lol. Thank you so much for uploading them you are an absolute gem
Hajra Momoniat
Rep:
?
It does work but it doesn't take me to any of the resources which you made just the page in general
O well that's because you need to make an account in order to see them.
Sorry for not clarifying
Zaydy3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Hajra Momoniat)
O well that's because you need to make an account in order to see them. If you don't want to do this use my websites

Sorry for not clarifying
I do have an account and then when i click on the link it doesn't take me directly to any of your resources
Kurt Cobain
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
What do the resource include?
Hajra Momoniat
Rep:
?
I do have an account and then when i click on the link it doesn't take me directly to any of your resources
Great. The link is for anyone who has not made an account on get revising. Log in and send me a message and continue with the instructions there
Hajra Momoniat
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kurt Cobain)
What do the resource include?
All of the AS and A2 content as well as the practicals and essays
Kurt Cobain
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
All of the AS and A2 content as well as the practicals and essays
Nice! Need to practice for the essays... So i just sign up now
Kurt Cobain
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Where do i find your resources from there please?
manishahjee
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
how do i access your account, got an account on there already.
Hajra Momoniat
Rep:
?
Nice! Need to practice for the essays... So i just sign up now
Yes
Hajra Momoniat
Rep:
?
Where do i find your resources from there please?
When you have made an account, log in and hover over a blue icon which you will see in the top right hand corner. A list of options will come up one of which will say 'my messages' - click on this. Then click on 'compose messages' which you will see on the right and then send me a message (my name on Get Revising is the same as the one on here). Then go back on to 'my messages' and then click on 'sent messages'. Then my name will come up on the right hand side in blue; click on my name and a whole list of resources will come up

Hopefully this clarifies things
Hajra Momoniat
Rep:
?
(Original post by manishahjee)
how do i access your account, got an account on there already.
Log in and hover over a blue icon which you will see in the top right hand corner. A list of options will come up one of which will say 'my messages' - click on this. Then click on 'compose messages' which you will see on the right and then send me a message (my name on Get Revising is the same as the one on here). Then go back on to 'my messages' and then click on 'sent messages'. Then my name will come up on the right hand side in blue; click on my name and a whole list of resources will come up

Hajra Momoniat
Rep:
?
Log in and hover over a blue icon which you will see in the top right hand corner. A list of options will come up one of which will say 'my messages' - click on this. Then click on 'compose messages' which you will see on the right and then send me a message (my name on Get Revising is the same as the one on here). Then go back on to 'my messages' and then click on 'sent messages'. Then my name will come up on the right hand side in blue; click on my name and a whole list of resources will come up

Kurt Cobain
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
When you have made an account, log in and hover over a blue icon which you will see in the top right hand corner. A list of options will come up one of which will say 'my messages' - click on this. Then click on 'compose messages' which you will see on the right and then send me a message (my name on Get Revising is the same as the one on here). Then go back on to 'my messages' and then click on 'sent messages'. Then my name will come up on the right hand side in blue; click on my name and a whole list of resources will come up

Thank you very much!
Kurt Cobain
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

Wow, wasnt expecting that many essay questions lol. Very useful thanks
Hajra Momoniat
Rep:
?
Thank you very much!
Np.

Ive just got a community record that im apparently not allowed to advertise my website and that get revising is fine but anything else isn't. Im so confused right now because there is a competition on the best website on here and yet when im telling people about it its a problem. I mean im helping you guys. Im advertising my website on the competition on here anyway
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (91)
27.91%
No - I have already returned home (43)
13.19%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (62)
19.02%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (32)
9.82%
No - I live at home during term anyway (98)
30.06%

Watched Threads